paint decisions please help

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ok its about time for the 94 to get its paintjob :pimp: so i really need to be convinced...all along i have wanted it black but now im having second thoughts...everyone talking about never being able to keep them clean and swirl marks and everything else...im wondering what to do....also with the red interior i am limited ...but my friend has gray door panels and some other pieces soooo

black..
repaint it rio red
or another color with the gray interior??
please help :help2:

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
i would just repaint it the same color.. maybe two toned with black or something..

S

scarface

black isnt that hard to take care of IMO...but painting it the same color would be the easiest Trav.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol im not looking for easy...im looking for sex on wheels and i have always wanted a black stang...and 2 tones i think look ugly just not my thing...i think im going to go black...with a cobra front bumper and a cobra r hood and some smoked headlights it will look good i think

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
pink w/ purple polka dots FTMFW...that is what im painting the cobra. ^-^

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i always thought it would be cool to get like a 94 mustang iris metallic hahaha put my 408 in it and have a great time whooping on people in a pink car :hammer:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
No, Im talking bout Dark Shadow Grew
chip101601zc.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha DFG i just pressed on my screen to kill that "bug" crawling around next to your sig pic.. and ive seen the bug like 5 million times.

black isnt hard to keep clean. it shows water spots and stuff easily but just keep on top of it and itll be fine.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How clean do you keeep your car?
If you don't mind keeping it polished and clean, black looks awsome.
if your more low maintenance, a color would be a better choice.

Picking colors is hard! I'm trying to finalize how I want to do my paint. it's not easy that's for sure.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow fets i have always like the dark greys lik gun metals that color is soooo bad ass makes me wanna rip my red interior out get gray and paint it that .... :eek:

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
How clean do you keeep your car?
If you don't mind keeping it polished and clean, black looks awsome.
if your more low maintenance, a color would be a better choice.

Picking colors is hard! I'm trying to finalize how I want to do my paint. it's not easy that's for sure.

im a clean freak haha so i dont want to have to make more work for myself then needed haha i can clean my red car sit it in the garage and pull it back out see that tiny little layer of dust and freak out and have to clean it again...sooo im sure black is going to show it off even worse.....

sooooo black or that gray of fets??? its between those 2 now

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
im at work right now what years did they put that gray on stangs?? i want to look it up and see what tints i have to use to mix it

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the DSG Fetz posted is a sweet color, I actually considered that a while back for my car.
One big plus, is it would be much more unique than black.

I'd also say go for de-reding yoru interior. :)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd say the DSG, nobody really has it, and it would look good with some black bullits or black FRs :) and its just bad fockin ass!

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
I'd say the DSG, nobody really has it, and it would look good with some black bullits or black FRs :) and its just bad fockin ass!

how about with my prostars i just got :pimp:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
im at work right now what years did they put that gray on stangs?? i want to look it up and see what tints i have to use to mix it

I know it was on the 03-04 Terminators, and the new edge GTs, but Im not sure what year GTs though.

tRaV_19 said:
Fets said:

how about with my prostars i just got :pimp:

Eh Im not a fan of them, or any drag rim setups or whatever the hell you call them :dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online