paint decisions please help

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Dalamar said:
How clean do you keeep your car?
If you don't mind keeping it polished and clean, black looks awsome.
if your more low maintenance, a color would be a better choice.

Picking colors is hard! I'm trying to finalize how I want to do my paint. it's not easy that's for sure.

im a clean freak haha so i dont want to have to make more work for myself then needed haha i can clean my red car sit it in the garage and pull it back out see that tiny little layer of dust and freak out and have to clean it again...sooo im sure black is going to show it off even worse.....

sooooo black or that gray of fets??? its between those 2 now
I'm am worse than you. My wife cusses me out for it all the time.

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
tRaV_19 said:
im at work right now what years did they put that gray on stangs?? i want to look it up and see what tints i have to use to mix it

I know it was on the 03-04 Terminators, and the new edge GTs, but Im not sure what year GTs though.

tRaV_19 said:
Fets said:
I'd say the DSG, nobody really has it, and it would look good with some black bullits or black FRs :) and its just bad fockin ass!

how about with my prostars i just got :pimp:

Eh Im not a fan of them, or any drag rim setups or whatever the hell you call them :dunno:

well it will be pretty much a weekend toy after the motor im building is done ... i just looked through our paint book under 04 and it comes up dsg im really temped to do it...and i dont think it will look too horrible with the red interior untill i can find all the pieces to complete the interior swap....but i like the uniqueness of the red...i will tint the windows for now to hide it 8)

black or gray
black or gray ?? :help2:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
It would not look good if you painted the outside DSG but left the engine bay/door jams rio red. :puke:

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
It would not look good if you painted the outside DSG but left the engine bay/door jams rio red. :puke:

who said i was doing that :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: i dont remember saying i was going to be a hack?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dark shadow grey please! I'll fuggin pay for the paint! It will look so sick!

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
im thinking black....and not flat ::)

but fets i will put a bill together monday at work for the paint and let you know the total

lrall

Reaction score
I wanna say black just cuz i wanna paint my car DSG when i get it lol, a DSG with some flake would be sick

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
dsg has flake in it...

i think im doing black now and maybe in a couple years if i can piece together a complete interior i will then go dsg

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
if its not going back to the red it is now its not going red...i auctually hate red and both of my cars are red :rant: why i want a change... im a big fan of bab also but i would need the new interior first and thats probley not going to happen

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
dsg has flake in it...

i think im doing black now and maybe in a couple years if i can piece together a complete interior i will then go dsg

Your gay dont ever speak to me again :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lrall said:
I wanna say black just cuz i wanna paint my car DSG when i get it lol, a DSG with some flake would be sick

Imagine adding a Black flake to DSG, low light it would look like black, and in the sun it would shine bright.
;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online