IMG_0895.jpg

After
Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Painted my intake.....Big pics

hey thats pretty cool man. and how the hell is that red paint? it looks like the orangest paint you can go.. lol lets see some pics of her installed!

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score

yea they do look really orange, i think the flash on the camera made them look real bright, but ill take pics when i install it tommarrow, its gunna dry tonight.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

looks pretty good, the lay out on the flames is a little like the job JLT does on their custom paint work for thier CAI's

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

Snakebit said:
looks pretty good, the lay out on the flames is a little like the job JLT does on their custom paint work for thier CAI's
i want one so bad, but im worried it wont be the best bang for the buck. they claim i think 20HP but i think thats for a stock 5.0 maybe i should just leave my MAC one alone.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
i want one so bad, but im worried it wont be the best bang for the buck. they claim i think 20HP but i think thats for a stock 5.0 maybe i should just leave my MAC one alone.

I can tell you this Paul, I have had the BBK kit, Mac kit and a C&L one too, and the JLT surpasses them all on diameter size and overall quality. The intake pipe is HUGE and sucks a butt load of air and the filter that comes with the kit is a monster :eek:. The under the hood sound change after I installed mine was unbelievable, it sounds like I have a vacuum in my engine bay now when I tap the throttle, you can hear the air being sucked in thru the intake kit. I honestly think its the best on the market now and is the best kit to buy and see noticeable gains in hp and tq. With you having that KB on your car the JLT kit may give you a few more ponies over what that MAC kit is currently giving you................I would be confident enough in that to put money on it :) the JLT products are the SHIT :thumb: :thumb:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

wow. nice work man. i see we have another rattle can man on the boards. if you used a spray gun; sorry for calling you a rattle can man.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

haha so lets see its a toss up now after i get my car back. Limo Tint.....O/R X or H Pipe...........JLT CAI.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

95KBGT said:
haha so lets see its a toss up now after i get my car back. Limo Tint.....O/R X or H Pipe...........JLT CAI.

Well the tint isint going to do any thing for you other than :pimp:, the mid pipe willl give you some added hp and tq + a cool ass exhaust sound, and the JLT will give you a vaccum sound and a few more HP and tq :-\ :-\

Damn that is a toss up :dunno: ...................no really :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score

yup all that was with a rattle can, so was the bottom of my rear bumper,
Windixiepics027.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

silversol said:
that is very impressive. takes a lot to get a "good" shine from a rattle can.

he used a little TLC :D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

paul, you need some exhaust work! i cant hear your beast, i know its lurking under there but you cant hear it! o/r hpipe id say. then the JLT, now snakes making me want one and ive only had my mac for like 2 months..

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Looks good Soddy :thumb:

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Looks great under there and the flames look hott.
btw I love using rattle cans for painting. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online