painted my wing

Suspect

Reaction score
i think it came out pretty good. whatcha think? did it with matching spray paint. gonna hit it with some polish/wax the slap her on. 8)

Picture197.jpg

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
i screwed it up guys. was doing another coat of clear and dropped it on the dirt. all the dirt stuck and made some scratches. i was so pissed! anyways i just sanded it down some and threw some clear back on. doesnt match anymore :mad: i put it on the car anyways until i get some time to do it all over.
wing itself looks good on the car (will have pics and vids this weekend) btw if u get a wing from kaenen there was a guy on corral that gave a good tip. make the 2 front holes bigger and it will lay flat on the trunk. small thing, but to me made a huge difference.

Wickedz

Reaction score
sorry to hear that. Im sure we have all been in your situation TRUST ME

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i dont think you are suppose to wax things that are freshly painted, you are suppose to wait like 3-6 months..... dont know if that applies to spray paint though :dunno:

ylw95gts

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
i dont think you are suppose to wax things that are freshly painted, you are suppose to wait like 3-6 months..... dont know if that applies to spray paint though :dunno:

My thoughts exactly. I'd say any fresh paint job.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
thats alright i never got to too anyways. i ended up just puttin it on after all the bs. and for some reason i knew i should have just left it alone. it was fine the way it was. o well i know next time.

ylw95gts

Reaction score
I was in such a hurry too when I painted mine. I painted the underside first then when that was dry I flipped it over, did the top side and before it was dry slid my hands and forearms underneath it to pick it up and set it on the decklid. I was THAT excited to see how it would look :laugh:. Thankfully I didn't drop it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online