Painted the interior.

G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
I would have stayed with the tan and black myself. I hate all black interiors...BORING. Mine came that way from the factory :(

and lemme guess...

you also hate having all black exterior, and thats why yer stickin with the primer? :lol:

raven69

Reaction score
geez im sure happy my interior is already black. that tan is HID-E-OUS

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
I would have stayed with the tan and black myself. I hate all black interiors...BORING. Mine came that way from the factory :(

and lemme guess...

you also hate having all black exterior, and thats why yer stickin with the primer? :lol:

Yep, I have to stick with the primer for now, because unlike some of you kids on this forum, I have major responsibilities that come before my car.

By the way you of all people shouldnt be talking about peoples cars...When was the last time yours even had a front end?

OP
OP
T

The Green GT

Reaction score
sport-smiley-002.gif

G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:

and lemme guess...

Yep, I have to stick with the primer for now, because unlike some of you kids on this forum, I have major responsibilities that come before my car.

By the way you of all people shouldnt be talking about peoples cars...When was the last time yours even had a front end?

It has a front end...

the front end just fell off and broke into a few peices...

stupid
:slap:
:hammer:

S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:
GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:

and lemme guess...

It has a front end...

the front end just fell off and broke into a few peices...

stupid
:slap:
:hammer:

lol..you retard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online