Painting the Center console/bezel

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been looking through the older interior threads and decided I like the look of the painted door panels and center console/shifter bezel. I just got the door panels sanded down and painted before I went to work. They looked like the easy part... Anyone have any pics/pointers/tips on removing the center bezel (is that what it's called?). My brother has been helping me out he paints a lot of model cars. Some of you may have seen his models over at SVTPerformance. So hes good at the paint..but I remember attempting to remove the center piece before and being unsuccessful so I am hoping when I get home from work I get a how-to or something :). Thanks in advance :banana:

OP
OP
B

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well I figured it out, there was a star key screw in the back that I didnt know about then it popped right out. Ill post up some pics as soon as everything is painted and back in.

theponyfactor

Reaction score
I had the same exact problem. I was pulling on that thing any way I could, and then I realized that there was that little screw in the back. :slap:

OP
OP
B

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sorry for the poor quality, i just snapped a quick one.

int1hv7.jpg

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
wow looks nice... did a really good job congrats :thumb:

OP
OP
B

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow! resurrected! lol

I gotta re-do it...it looks ok but it isn't perfect.

OP
OP
B

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I made this thread before you joined :D. not your fault :santa_grin:

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
it does looks hawt, i want to do mine asap.but im too lazy

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like that a lot. I like the slot under the CD player, just what these cars need, I have no place to put anything in my car...

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
I like that a lot. I like the slot under the CD player, just what these cars need, I have no place to put anything in my car...

LOL. That's so true. I wish they would have put the cupholders back alittle. I can't shift if I have a fountain pop...lol

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
AaRoN said:
OnyxCobra said:

LOL. That's so true. I wish they would have put the cupholders back alittle. I can't shift if I have a fountain pop...lol

true that.it gets annoying :mad:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
slo94gt said:
AaRoN said:
OnyxCobra said:

true that.it gets annoying :mad:

It wouldn't be a big deal if it were an auto.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online