Painting the center console...

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
It isnt worth it, i bought the 01-04 center console for $45 and its 10x better because i can shift it and have a rockstar in the cup holder.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I swapped a 98 console in mine just because its the only tan that matches and I got if for cheap. It was a good upgrade but if I was going through the trouble of painting it I would get a 01-04 console

OP
OP
SneakySonBeach
Reaction score
ill probably get the 01 tan console from the junk yard. once it gets a little warmer out here in ohio its -7 without wind!

Jarrod@latemodel

Reaction score
We had a bad batch 3 or 4 months ago. We had it all pulled from our warehouse and a new batch sent to us. Haven't had anyone calling about it since then. If there is ever a problem with any parts, just give me a call or shoot me an email. Ill be more than happy to look into it for you.

OP
OP
SneakySonBeach
Reaction score
We had a bad batch 3 or 4 months ago. We had it all pulled from our warehouse and a new batch sent to us. Haven't had anyone calling about it since then. If there is ever a problem with any parts, just give me a call or shoot me an email. Ill be more than happy to look into it for you.

sweet! i just got my console today, the tan one was gone, but i picked up a black one so i will be ordering dye soon!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online