Painting Trim Next Weekend, Need Paint Ideas, and Wiper Cowl Removal

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't read all the posts but I would do semi gloss black, or a satin with a clear coat over it. That's how I did mine

OP
OP
M

Mustang_Sally

Reaction score
Looks great fellas! I'm going to pick up some Back to Black tomorrow, see how it works, hopefully this will save me from painting.

9838stang

Reaction score
the first two coats leave it on the cowl before whipping it off for about 5 minutes. then the next two coats whip on and whip off to get as much of the the back to black residue off. not like there is much but just so it looks clean. best part it didnt attract any dust or crude

OP
OP
M

Mustang_Sally

Reaction score
the first two coats leave it on the cowl before whipping it off for about 5 minutes. then the next two coats whip on and whip off to get as much of the the back to black residue off. not like there is much but just so it looks clean. best part it didnt attract any dust or crude

Will do! I usually leave car projects for the weekend, this one can't wait any longer.

OP
OP
M

Mustang_Sally

Reaction score
best part is i had the bottle for over 3 years and i still have half if it left i only use it on the mirrors and the cowl

I'm very conservative when it comes to finances, and this is the first thing that crossed my mind. I'm going to spend $6.99 and I'll have it for at least a season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online