panel rattle

Gustang

Reaction score
when i am listening to music my passenger door panel rattles like crazy, and its driving me nuts. im sure many of you have had this problem.. how do i stop it from rattling?

94twinscrew

Reaction score
dynamat,and electrical tape wrapped around the panel clips worked great for me......now if i could only get the rear deck from rattling,life would be great! :puke:

95-stang

Reaction score
I've noticed a noise\rattle from the passenger seat, must be a bit of wear and tear, or the previous owner took some fat f**ker out regularly for rides. ;)

SaleenStang94

Reaction score
i have both of those rattles, how do we fix those. (without buying expensive dynomat0

94twinscrew

Reaction score
A small box of dynamat is like $40 on ebay,and it's more than enough to do both doors,and rear panels. The trunk lid and speaker deck are the biggest PITA's to fix,...with the speaker deck being the hardest. I've done a lot of systems,and this car is just a nightmare to delete buzz/rattles.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i was going to say Dynamat on ebay. I love that stuff it worked great on my civic. It held true to not a single rattle with a 12 inch sub doing 133db..I would say grab it up and take some time it will pay off

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online