Parental Contorl on MTV

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by 95KBGT, Oct 25, 2006.

1. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

This show keeps getting better and better. Its on MTV right now, basically here is an overview.

There is 2 parents that absolutley hate thier daughter or sons bf/gf. so they interview new ones to take out their son or daughter on a date while the parents watch on TV with the hated bf/gf. lmao some of it gets heated.

2. Fets

Fets Legend

I think its scripted but thats just my oppinion :eek:utofcloset:

3. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

i dont care lol. the one that was just on a girl got eliminated for not being wild enough she went outside and said "are you kidding me i have a twin, i have a great body and we are both BI" or something crazy like that i was like :behind:

4. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

ahhh the g/f bitch thats on looks similar to my bitch of an ex and has the same name LMAO. I swear my parents would have loved to do this for me if i was still with that psycho bitch

5. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

i watch it every now and then with the wife

6. Fets

Fets Legend

Haha yea I seen that one :rockyou:

7. Xuzhu

Xuzhu Member

Aside from "Blind Date" I think this is one of the best dating shows ever made lol. They always play it late at night when I can't sleep and they play like 4 of them in a row, so I love it. The best part is watching the interviews before they pick the dates, some of those kids just have the WORST possible answers for every question the parents ask, and it cracks me up.