For Sale Parting Out: 1996 Cobra w/ 01 Cobra Seats, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, 99 GT Rims

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I am parting out a 1996 Mustang Cobra. 110k miles on the odometer, with clean title. Texas car so no rust and no body damage. Core support is very straight. Engine and transmission were not there when I purchased it.

If you are interested in any parts feel free to comment on here or message me using any of the following links.

Text/Call: 563-580-5621
Email: [email protected]
PM: http://www.sn95forums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=12407

***Black Leather Rear Seat. $50
***Front Spindles. $75
***Doors. $50 for bare shell
***Driver Fender. $50
***Cobra Hood. $250
***Wiper Cowl w/ Wiper Fluid Lines. $100

----SOLD----
01 Cobra Seats
Passenger Fender
Bumpers
Inner Wheel Wells
Rims
Cluster
Header Panel
Trunk Carpet
Passenger Door
Passenger Side Skirt
Black Cobra Rear Bumper
Dash Pad
ABS Module
Front & Rear Brake Setup (excluding rotors & pads)

bluex

Reaction score
I would be interested in the seats depending on shipping costs. Also the bumper cover with out the header panel.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I would be interested in the seats depending on shipping costs. Also the bumper cover with out the header panel.

Shipping the seats would be about $200 on their own. So $500 shipped on the seats front and rear. The bumper cover w/o header panel is an aftermarket and is $150 plus $75 for shipping so $225 shipped for that.

bluex

Reaction score
Shipping the seats would be about $200 on their own. So $500 shipped on the seats front and rear. The bumper cover w/o header panel is an aftermarket and is $150 plus $75 for shipping so $225 shipped for that.

Any pictures yet?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Is the OEM Cobra bumper in mint condition other than paint, no cracks, tears, missing tabs etc?

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Is the OEM Cobra bumper in mint condition other than paint, no cracks, tears, missing tabs etc?

They are, front and rear OEM ones are mint other then paint. No cracks, tears or missing tabs. I know the black rear OEM one has a scuff that might need some work but i think a good coat of primer would probably do however the white rear one would just need paint.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Front and Rear Brake Setup SOLD

Drilled Rotors Still Available. $200 shipped front and rear. 1 front has a groove on the backside.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They are, front and rear OEM ones are mint other then paint. No cracks, tears or missing tabs. I know the black rear OEM one has a scuff that might need some work but i think a good coat of primer would probably do however the white rear one would just need paint.

Thanks,

I am interested in front only. Is that an oem header panel on there and is plate holder included?

Need shipped to 08110, Greyhound terminal nearby in Mount Laurel NJ if that saves us money.

Whats the best deal you can put together for me?

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Thanks,

I am interested in front only. Is that an oem header panel on there and is plate holder included?

Need shipped to 08110, Greyhound terminal nearby in Mount Laurel NJ if that saves us money.

Whats the best deal you can put together for me?

Plate holder and header panel are both OEM and would be included. I have had a ton of interest in them but nobody wants to pull the trigger. Front bumper is advertised for $325 and shipping would be around $75 via greyhound or $150 via FedEx. I will send you a PM also.

Pshull727

Reaction score
I'm looking for the Transmission crossmember brackets the bolt to the frame let me know and crossmember if you have one

Reaction score
How much for the lines from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve and how much for the prop valve? shipped to 11703?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online