For Sale Parting out 1998 GT and 1996 Cobra. MISC other parts included in post as well

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Below is a general list of the 2 parts cars and various other large or expensive parts I have for sale. All photos are linked at the bottom of the post. If you would like to see more photos or get prices for items not listed please feel free to comment or message me for more information. Thanks for checking out what I have for sale!

1998 GT Coupe
  • Body is in good overall condition with minimal rust and little to no door dings: comment or message for prices and pics
  • Interior is in good overall condition but does have a slight smell from sitting in a barn for 3 years: comment or message for prices and pics

1996 Cobra Coupe
  • Body is in good overall condition with exception of the front clip which was involved in an accident. Rest of body is in good condition with minimal rust and door dings: comment or message for prices and pics
  • Interior is in good overall condition but does have a slight smell from sitting in a barn for 3 years: comment or message for prices and pics

2001 Cobra Drivetrain (Engine is for parts only due to a knocking bottom end)

• Timing Cover: $90
  • Oil Pan: $60
  • Rods/Pistons: $60

MISC Other Parts
  • Teksid 4.6L aluminum block: $200

1998 GT
agDEnd5.jpg

RNBMnYh.jpg

hAHXil8.jpg

NxUXOmj.jpg

wNz2ieZ.jpg

wNz2ieZ.jpg

1996 Cobra

7Lyxrvi.jpg

KrTa94x.jpg

2Byl0ix.jpg

2001 Cobra Drivetrain

j7hrrL9.jpg

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Would you happen to have an engine harness for a 96 gt? If so, how much shipped to 70062?

I have a friend looking for one.

Beyondspexj

Reaction score
  • Aftermarket fuel system. Inline walbro pumps, filter, y blocks, braided line, an fittings, billet fuel rails, etc: comment or message for prices and pics
what size pumps and price up to the fuel rails? using a pushrod so dont need the rails. thanks!

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
[/LIST]
what size pumps and price up to the fuel rails? using a pushrod so dont need the rails. thanks!

I will get it all pulled off tomorrow and send you a PM with part numbers and pictures of it all. Pumps are walbro's but that is all I remember off the top of my head.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
How much for the coolant piece on the back of the pass side head of the cobra?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Would you happen to have the strut tower brace and hardware would you? For the Cobra.

I do actually. I have 2 different styles. The first one is a 96-97 Cobra (stock used) and I have a new 98 Cobra one from Maximum Motorsports.

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I really want that flywheel if it has the replaceable friction disc which it looks like and if my car has an 8 bolt crank i cant remember

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
I really want that flywheel if it has the replaceable friction disc which it looks like and if my car has an 8 bolt crank i cant remember

I have 2 for the 8 bolt cranks. Both are used and have replaceable disks. One I would say is questionable for needing a replacement disk, the other one though you can still see the factory machining marks so it should be fine to use.

XLR8

Reaction score
Hi looking for a drivers side mirror for my 97 Cobra. Thanks.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Looking for parts for my 4V swap. Do you still have either of the 99-04 Cobra valve covers/cop covers? Also interested in the front brakes if you still have them, I do not need rotors tho. 96-98 throttle/cruise cables and bracket? You have stock returnless fuel rails from the 99/01 motor still? Forged OEM cranks out of any of the motors available?

Finally if you have the C heads off the knocking motor still I may be interested depending on the price as well as the C lower intake (or the whole thing if you won't split it). I'm pretty set on using the B heads I have but if the price is right...

Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.