For Sale Parting out 1998 GT and 1996 Cobra. MISC other parts included in post as well

HuskerGT

Reaction score
If still available I'm interested in the gray center console with the black cup holder. Thanks

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
First of all I would like to apologize to anyone who commented. I did not see the notification. I will be updating the post shortly.

And do you still have the bbk 2v aluminum valve covers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sorry I do not.

Is the 4 vavle in fit running order?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4v Sold

Interested in the t56 tranny if still available.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

T56 Sold

If still available I'm interested in the gray center console with the black cup holder. Thanks

Console Sold

Interested in the harnesses, are they still available?

Many harnesses available.

Looking for parts for my 4V swap. Do you still have either of the 99-04 Cobra valve covers/cop covers? Also interested in the front brakes if you still have them, I do not need rotors tho. 96-98 throttle/cruise cables and bracket? You have stock returnless fuel rails from the 99/01 motor still? Forged OEM cranks out of any of the motors available?

Finally if you have the C heads off the knocking motor still I may be interested depending on the price as well as the C lower intake (or the whole thing if you won't split it). I'm pretty set on using the B heads I have but if the price is right...

Thanks

I have the 99-04 cobra valve covers/cop covers, 96-98 cobra throttle cable, stock retrunless rails from 99-04 cobra. Brakes, cranks, and C Intake/C heads sold.

Hi looking for a drivers side mirror for my 97 Cobra. Thanks.

I have one. $25 shipped.

Shifter bezel and boot available? (manual)

Sold

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
First of all I would like to apologize to anyone who commented. I did not see the notification. I will be updating the post shortly.

I have the 99-04 cobra valve covers/cop covers, 96-98 cobra throttle cable, stock retrunless rails from 99-04 cobra. Brakes, cranks, and C Intake/C heads sold.

Could you PM me a price for the valve covers/cop covers, throttle cable and rails?

Thanks,
-Scott

5.0Fever

Reaction score
Do you still have the sn95 cobra rear bumper

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online