For Sale Parting Out 2001 Cobra Coupe. ALUMINATOR ENGINE!

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Separating gauges? I just want volt, oil pressure and water temp.

im going to try selling them all for now, in a few weeks if they are still around ill start to seperate them.

Snow brace shipping to 98516?

The D3V

i migh keep it for my car, im going to do some more research but it will probably be around $75 or $80 shipped.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Separating gauges? I just want volt, oil pressure and water temp.

Snow brace shipping to 98516?

The D3V

Need to put some prices up when you get a chance.

What do you want for the IRS?

sorry i dont have prices up yet. I was just super busy. Ill post prices for most the part here in a week or so. Id like to get $850 for the irs with shocks, springs, parking cables included. Join the sn95 irs club with the select few of us! You wont regret it!

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
UPDATE: UPR Front Coilovers are in worse shape then expected. Previous owner tightened the set screws so tight that It actually dented the tube a bit and over the years have practically welded themselves into position. I broke 2 allen wrenches and one screw extractor trying to remove it. Springs are Eibach 14150 and are a bit rusty near the bottom. $100 Shipped to your door, or $115 with UPR Caster/Camber plates. WARNING>>>> Caster/Camber plates ARE bent and I am advising you not to use these for street/track/road use. These are ONLY good for a rolling chassis.

adamv7010

Reaction score
Are the 2 front seat belts any good?

sent while driving recklessly

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Are the 2 front seat belts any good?

They are, I have one person asking about the set so I am going to try that route first, but if he passes they are yours. Make an offer on them...

OK Lmk if its forsale after your research

The D3V

I dont think I am going to use it on my car, it will interfere with my sub and box. I will probably just build my own. $80 shipped or $65 picked up.

adamv7010

Reaction score
They are, I have one person asking about the set so I am going to try that route first, but if he passes they are yours. Make an offer on them...

If that guys on Facebook...itsme Lol

I didn't realize it was the same car until afterwards.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score

That would be you lol. I had another guy on svtp asking also but its been a few days since he has said anything so I am willing to bet he is out.

adamv7010

Reaction score

I can get them for 10 each from the local yard..plus cost of fuel both ways...so 30 for both+ shipping? Should fit flat rate

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score

I can get them for 10 each from the local yard..plus cost of fuel both ways...so 30 for both+ shipping? Should fit flat rate

hmm, give me 2 or 3 days to get them out and think about it. Sometimes the bolts can be a b****. Also they will fit in a $10.50 flat rate box. Ill also inspect them to make sure there are not cuts/marks/and function properly.

adamv7010

Reaction score
hmm, give me 2 or 3 days to get them out and think about it. Sometimes the bolts can be a b****. Also they will fit in a $10.50 flat rate box. Ill also inspect them to make sure there are not cuts/marks/and function properly.

10-4. Shoot me a pm when you decide...or a Facebook message. I don't always get updates on here via tapatalk

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
10-4. Shoot me a pm when you decide...or a Facebook message. I don't always get updates on here via tapatalk

Got the fronts out man, rears are a PITA so they might stay for now lol. Send me a text to 563-580-5621 and I will send you a pic or two of the seat belts.

adamv7010

Reaction score
Got the fronts out man, rears are a PITA so they might stay for now lol. Send me a text to 563-580-5621 and I will send you a pic or two of the seat belts.

That's not a problem. Will do buddy. Thanks

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would probably buy that irs if you were local :(

Shipping cost would make it to high of investment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.