For Sale PARTING OUT: 99 Mustang GT

SVTstang96

Reaction score
PHONE NUMBER: 563-580-5621

I have a 99 Mustang GT Project Car. The car is not as nice as I thought it was and am now parting it.

-1999 Mustang GT with 141k Miles
-Refreshed Engine (~$800 in parts and labor)
-4R70W Automatic with new Filter and Pan Gasket
-New Brake Pads and Rotors (pending sale)
-Shorty Antenna
-New Charcoal Leather Seat Skins and Foam (pending sale)

If you would like individual part prices please contact me through PM/Comment/Text or Call and I will get you pictures of the item along with a price.

***SOLD***
-Rear End
-Catback
-Aftermarket Pypes Catted X-Pipe
-Driver Fender
-Sail Panels (Front and Rear)
-Rear Springs
-Parking Cables
-Rear ABS Cables
-Rear Brake Lines
-Gas Pedal
-Airbags
-Computer
-Door Cups
-Front/Rear Bumpers
-Rear Seat
-Rear Headrest
-Driver Rear Brake Line
-Auto Pedals
-Headlights
-Fog Lights
-Radiator Cover
-AC System

ND6Lmfh.jpg

9wsTKMs.jpg

Ld9fIj0.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Black interior? I need the passenger airbag panel. I'm kinda worried about having to ship it with the airbag though since it might get expensive and I don't need that but oh well.

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Black interior? I need the passenger airbag panel. I'm kinda worried about having to ship it with the airbag though since it might get expensive and I don't need that but oh well.

Being a 99 the interior color is close to the 94-98 black however its not exactly the same color. Also I would like to keep the airbags as a set rather then separate them and try to sell them separate. Ill keep an eye out for the passenger airbag in black for you. Usually shipping on a airbag like that ranges from $9-13 depending on location. Ill ask around and see if I can find you one.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Being a 99 the interior color is close to the 94-98 black however its not exactly the same color. Also I would like to keep the airbags as a set rather then separate them and try to sell them separate. Ill keep an eye out for the passenger airbag in black for you. Usually shipping on a airbag like that ranges from $9-13 depending on location. Ill ask around and see if I can find you one.

Ahh i see. Well definitely let me know if you find anything. Thanks bud.

chris91

Reaction score
What condition is the rear bumper in? I know most of them like to warp and get that bump in the middle on the top. Also would you be willing to ship and how much if so?

OP
OP
SVTstang96

SVTstang96

Reaction score
What condition is the rear bumper in? I know most of them like to warp and get that bump in the middle on the top. Also would you be willing to ship and how much if so?

The bumper is in pretty good shape. Its not cracked or warped, however it had a cutback on it and it melted a small section of the cutouts where the pipe was. Not noticeable when an exhaust is installed but when its off you can see it. The paint isn't in the best shape either, I would recommend having it repainted. It also has bumper inserts that are faded and cracked. Im probably looking at $220 shipped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online