For Sale Parts clean out - make offers

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Went through the garage today and don't have a need for any of this stuff. None of the prices listed include PP fees or shipping. All are located in NJ. Prefer local sales on bigger items, or if want shipped it will be at your expense. Let me know if you want any other pictures/info on anything. Want this stuff gone, make offers! Can ship out next day.

This is a Schrader Performance radiator shield for 96-98 GT. I'm not looking to outright sell this, but am looking for UPR radiator shield trade. I do not believe UPR is making their shields anymore, so looking for a trade on one. This is near perfect condition.

1997 Ford OEM radiator (automatic). Just upgrading, nothing wrong with it. $50

6 rib inner idler pulley for 96-04. $15

6 rib A/C delete pulley. The bracket this comes with will not fit 4.6 block, I had to buy 2 separate deletes and swap 8 rib pulley onto correct bracket to work with my 8 rib setup. $20

Trickflow valve cover bolts with rubber washers. I bought extras and didn't know the valve covers came with them already. Most of them appear are like new. I can give you any amount you need, 11/13. The only way to get just bolts from trick flow is to spend $50+ on their gasket/bolt kit. $15

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
1997 Ford OEM center console. Can include what you need and price it accordingly. I just bought a lid on ebay that was same condition as my grey one and it was $65 just for the lid. Also have e-brake rubber boot. There is an inner tab that goes beneath the inner bucket that is cracked from me removing it accidentally, but with bucket in you can't even see it. Rest of console is in excellent condition. For reference, I bought my new console alone for $100, lid for $65, e-brake boot for $30, etc. Make offer

10AN straight hose fitting. $5

97 Passenger side power mirror. $25

Black fuse box cover. Forget where I got this from, but I didn't want polished and was only able to find this black one from one site. $25

2v iron tensioners. Brand new Cloyes. $40

2v Cloyes composite tensioners. $20

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
one of 2 inner idler pulleys sold, still have 1 left

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
breather tank setup sold, thanks to G36! Rest is still up for grabs. Just want this stuff outta here, won't say no to any reasonable offer

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I was a window licking retard and sent the money to some random person initially. Thank goodness they didn't accept it! Bump for a great seller!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yes, I was a window licking retard and sent the money to some random person initially. Thank goodness they didn't accept it! Bump for a great seller!

And I wasn't even going to make that public! You did it to yourself!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Also have OEM front sway bar with end links. Only has 50k miles on it. Just won't ever need it again for my setup. Would prefer something local to NJ as shipping would be a lot for an item like this, $75

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
oil pan, gasket, and hardware sold. Updated initial post to show what is still available

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
This forsale thread saddens me. Its a slow goodby thread to a great member. Hopefully you still stick around, regardless of what ever non-Ford junk you get....lol

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
This forsale thread saddens me. Its a slow goodby thread to a great member. Hopefully you still stick around, regardless of what ever non-Ford junk you get....lol

Dude I'm not going anywhere! This is all old spare stuff I just had laying around from the rebuild. I have a build thread going on in the build section....If anything I dropped tons more $ into it this time around haha. I was initially planning on parting out/selling it but decided to just build it the way I've always wanted to.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=14727]96blak54[/MENTION] you must not have been paying attention lol! The new motor looks like the Holy Father himself blessed it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online