Pass it forward

PinkieT

Reaction score
A member sent me one if his spare shift levers for free a few months ago, happy to pay that favor forward. I have the stock springs, shocks, and struts off a pair of 98 Mustang GT ragtops. Both low mileage (60k) southern cars. Also have stock rear control arms. Tired of tripping over them. Any or all free to anybody who can use them. Pickup only, Cleveland Ohio area.

Last edited:

PinkieT

Reaction score
Gonna need an alternator bracket for a PI intake swap. Got any spares?

Last edited:

Bravo1Actual

Reaction score
A member sent me one if his spare shift levers for free a few months ago, happy to pay that favor forward. I have the stock springs, shocks, and struts off a pair of 98 Mustang GT ragtops. Both low mileage (60k) southern cars. Also have stock rear control arms. Tired of tripping over them. Any or all free to anybody who can use them. Pickup only, Cleveland Ohio area.

Hello sir, I’m trying to budget build/restore the 1996 GT I recently purchased. I’m on the look out for parts. I’d be interested to know what you have available?

PinkieT

Reaction score
Hello sir, I’m trying to budget build/restore the 1996 GT I recently purchased. I’m on the look out for parts. I’d be interested to know what you have available?

Well, the convertible springs, stock rear control arms, and stock shocks/struts mentioned above. Passenger power window regulator. Stock Cobra rear rotors, new. I'm in Ohio, so shipping would be expensive; I'll give you the parts but can't cover shipping. If you need the cubby, though, I'll ship that for free.

Bravo1Actual

Reaction score
I’m sorry for the late reply. I’ve had a lot going on which has made me put the budget rebuild on pause. But in the spirit of pushing forward, I’m still on the hunt for parts. As I said in my reply anything suspension related, brake components, any performance parts available. I’m happy to pay shipping and I’m grateful for the offer! @SnakeBit!

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I’m sorry for the late reply. I’ve had a lot going on which has made me put the budget rebuild on pause. But in the spirit of pushing forward, I’m still on the hunt for parts. As I said in my reply anything suspension related, brake components, any performance parts available. I’m happy to pay shipping and I’m grateful for the offer! @SnakeBit!

I have a pair of rear brake calipers with decent pad life left that could be cleaned up and used. I may have a pair of shocks too.

olympic

Reaction score
If anyone has 94-98 rear interior quarter panels in black for a convertible please let me know. I'm in need of a pair for my '96 GT Convertible. Would normally post in the WTB/WTT thread but for some reason says I don't have enough permission to do that. Thanks!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone has 94-98 rear interior quarter panels in black for a convertible please let me know. I'm in need of a pair for my '96 GT Convertible. Would normally post in the WTB/WTT thread but for some reason says I don't have enough permission to do that. Thanks!

Get your post count up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online