Paxton A/A intercooler?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I am going to be getting a Paxton A/A intercooler for my Vortech SQ trim once i get it installed. I was just curious to see if anybody had one installed on their 96-98's?? Should i have any problem with it hanging too low considered my car is lowered? pics would be great and input...thanks guys

Green Goblin

Reaction score
all i can say is get some skid plates welded to the bottom of inlet and outlet tubes before you put it on the car.

novi281gt

Reaction score
I has a paxton but not a paxton intercooler .. sorry didnt see this thread .. I use a cxracing 31x12x3 intercooler and fits well.. yes U will not have no more a/c lol u will most likely have to take that off well we had too to bolt the blower and run the pipes .. here are some pics of mine
SDC10057.jpg

pipingfender.jpg

pipingcut.jpg

pipingbend.jpg

blown2v.jpg

the intercooler comes with all the brackets and bolts u will need , i got it from ebay , or thee online store cxracing.com and I also got the whole piping kit from them I believe from ebay .. if u need more help let me know good luck!

MikeF

Reaction score
what size inlet and outlet does it have and what kind of boost did you lose adding it im thinking of putting same one on my 95v1.i have anderson pipe with stage 3 tw tfs h/i/c i have 8 or 9 pound of boost what could i exspect after intercooler installation thanks for you help

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Nice intercooler setup!!! cant wait to go forced induction!

MikeF

Reaction score
i looking at air to air but it will only bring the temp down as low as ambient temp and here in kansas i bet its 125 degree coming off the asphalt and heat from cars while your in traffic so would i still need meth inj or should i run just meth ing.i would think air to air with meth would give best result

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.