pc7424 w/ Lake Country combo pak. Is this a good deal?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Take a look in the PC 7424 thread i made recently...i found it for 109...so price out the pads and add it up and see. The pads go for just under $10 each and the Velcro pad holder is @$16.

One of the reasons i didn't get an all in one kit is because i didn't need or want half the things in them.

I ordered a few Lake Country pads and pad holder from Juztang (obsessive Detail) on here and also a few bottles of glaze and wax and detail cloths...with what i paid for my 7424 and what Juztang charged me for some LC pads/Pad Holder/Pink Moose combo/Natty Blue wax/and Detail cloths it was cheaper then the Combo you posted.

OP
OP
T

tajmas

Reaction score
Thanks DropTop, I'll check into it. I'm just kind of learning about all of this from here, and don't wanta get screwed. I already have ClearKote's vanilla glaze, red moose glaze, and canuba wax. Now I have to take it to the next step. It's on a lazer red '96, and other threads showed that to be a good formula.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet, i'd just talk with Justin (Juzstang) and order only what you need. Those kits are great if you are gonna use everything but if you end up just putting the bonnets etc on a shelf then you lose $$$$. Make a list of what you really need and Justin will give you a deal on the LC pads etc just like if you bought a big kit. He took care of me last week and it was my first order with him yet he treated me like a 10 year customer O0 Oh and i had the stuff in 2 days :banana:

Juztang

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Bob!

Check out the Porter Cable kit on my site. I have a package that has everything you need to get started. Everything in my kits can be used and you don't have to worry about a bunch of extras that will never get used. I also have Porter Cable kits with polishes included with them too.

They can be located right here..... http://www.obsessivedetail.com/buffer.html

Let me know if you have any product questions, I will be glad to help!

OP
OP
T

tajmas

Reaction score
Thanks Justin, I just ordered your $175 PC kit w/ 5" backing plate, and orange, white, and gray pads. Hope that's what I'm looking for to get this going. Can't wait to give it a shot and see the difference.

Juztang

Reaction score
Yes that is everything you will need to get going! Do you have any polishes/swirl removers to use with the PC?

Thank you for your business too O0

OP
OP
T

tajmas

Reaction score
Yeh, I guess I have what I need. I didn't know about you last week. So I bought some ClearKote stuff from a place up the road from me. I have vanilla moose, red moose machine glaze, carnauba moose wax, and a bottle of quick shine. I still want to try Sonus trim & motor kote, for engine compartment. The guy on Autopia says that's the stuff. Thanks

Juztang

Reaction score
Ok, I will throw in a free Poorboy's SSR2.5 Medium Swirl Remover and a 4 oz. of Optimum Spray Wax with your order. That will be your SN95 discount. Sound good to you?

OP
OP
T

tajmas

Reaction score
Sure. You don't have to do that though. But I do want to try them. Your gonna have to be my detail supplier if you keep this up. But thank you very much I really appreciate it. I'll definately order from you again!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do i make a commission :hammer:

See Juzstang hooked you up...hopefully everyone here will buy from him.

OP
OP
T

tajmas

Reaction score
Yeh, thanks. Now I just have to learn how to do this, without messin' things up. But gotta start somewhere. Maybe I'll practice on the Bronco first. Don't wanta screw the 'stangs up. Or better yet my wife's Explorer, hehehe.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Looks like my next order is going to be through Juztang. :boink:

OP
OP
T

tajmas

Reaction score
Thanks Justin,got my stuff today. Now I gotta hopefully give it a shot Mon. if the weather's okay. Might rain today, and gone to Pinks All Out tomorrow, at Maple Grove Raceway. Then Mother's Day Sun..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online