photo chop on black stang

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Can someone chop these wheels onto a black mustang

thanks

SORRY UPGRADING FORUMS, ATTACHMENT WAS ERASED, YOU NEED TO REUPLOAD!

OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Reaction score
jon, that would have made it to easy

thanks dalamar

those don't look to bad, I just can't decide on wheels, chrome look good on black, but they are hard to keep clean

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sorry but dont do that setup. the chrome saleens look 5000x better than those. on my car at least.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
ko 5.0 said:

thanks dalamar

those don't look to bad, I just can't decide on wheels, chrome look good on black, but they are hard to keep clean
i dont know about dalamar... but jonny and i dont slave ourselves to searching for stuff for your (anyones) chops... i dont know how it works here... but thats how it works on every other site ive been on... you want the chop you bring the materials ;)

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
ARdoller said:
ko 5.0 said:

thanks dalamar

i dont know about dalamar... but jonny and i dont slave ourselves to searching for stuff for your (anyones) chops... i dont know how it works here... but thats how it works on every other site ive been on... you want the chop you bring the materials ;)
I just had to give him a hard time....ko 5.0 happens to be my old boss and he lives in my neighborhood, lol

Ken, I'll sell you my stock wheels/tires if you want? Just so you can get rid of the waffle wheels....

These:

washwax4ab6.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ARdoller said:
ko 5.0 said:

thanks dalamar

I agree that if you want a chop you should provide the pics.

But, I've been chopping on here for over a year. and have files for about 30 different members.
So getting car pix and wheel pix isn't too hard for me.

I also enjoy photochoping :dunno:

I also agree with Trey - I perfer saleens or something else over those wheels on black.

OP
OP
K

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Yea sorry about that, i was just checking out different wheels, i don't want to be like ever other stang out there. I was actually thinking chrome bullitts or saleens. Just so confusing. Maybe chrome or black AR rebels. who knows. I have a bunch of stuff in the garage i need to get on the car, dam i wish it would snow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010