Photoshoot - Closed Mental Hospital

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FEHB6BVl.jpg

Hello Hello!
I got permission to use a location that I looked after in a previous job, I thought it would be perfect for a shoot. I also asked a friend of mine to come since I wanted to make the most of this location. We got lucky since we found a pocket of nice weather on sunday morning.

Date: May 18 2014
Location: Raymond, Alberta. At the closed down mental hospital.

The following photos are taken by Kevin Chow.

Please check out his Flickr for more of his pictures, click HERE for a link. You can also download the full originals of these photos off there.

Enjoy!

*Must be viewed on a Computer*

Color comes out weird on mobile.

9PVRaCxl.jpg

7avJrOcl.jpg

pXiVwbwl.jpg

szSofmPl.jpg

rJr4lYbl.jpg

0hCdE1Ql.jpg

kXB0gLil.jpg

EVycKA1l.jpg

YAQeC8cl.jpg

7YLFj7rl.jpg

jJlzwchl.jpg

Bonus Rolling shots!

Props to Chow for taking these... It was only the two of us. So he was snapping these while driving his truck, while we dodged traffic.

F64TOX3l.jpg

OaOxl7yl.jpg

CYlSsfVl.jpg

KkEisbLl.jpg

VbGAeKfl.jpg

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The following are pictures I took.

I took a bunch, but here are some pictures in addition to Chows.

vBZq1oYl.jpg

HBY72DGl.jpg

geSCwoil.jpg

M0FhN0cl.jpg

5h7DYIrl.jpg

5s15w5wl.jpg

J7Ud5EJl.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Sooo sick man...loveeeee your car.

Do you ever plan on upgrading the wheels? I think if you did the old headlight setup I had on the 98 (black beauty headlights w/ amber corners), export tails (94-95 or 96-98), export mirrors, a black roof/dark tint, and slammed on some epic 3 piece forged wheels...your car would literally start fires.

Thats just my opinion of course :)

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Umm.. Hoonigan plate frame and NO HOONING? haha
Believe me I wanted to, but I didn't want to leave big huge blackies and someone to get mad. I thought I was pretty luck to get in there as is. Plus its a tiny quiet town and someone would have gotten mad and called the police.

Sooo sick man...loveeeee your car.

Do you ever plan on upgrading the wheels? I think if you did the old headlight setup I had on the 98 (black beauty headlights w/ amber corners), export tails (94-95 or 96-98), export mirrors, a black roof/dark tint, and slammed on some epic 3 piece forged wheels...your car would literally start fires.

Thats just my opinion of course :)
I see you found your way home!

Wheels will eventually change. I don't think I'll ever get hugely expensive wheels though, better things to spent that kind of money on. I'm really wanting a specific set of mustang reps, nobody runs them and I think they'd really set the car off. Maybe next year I'll get wheels.
I want to go a bit lower in the rear and space them out more.

As for amber and export, meh I don't think it would look that nice against orange. Wouldn't really notice it or it would be slightly off and look awful.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Looks tits. If I may critique I think you need larger exhaust tips

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks tits. If I may critique I think you need larger exhaust tips
Noooo.
3" looks plenty big in person. Tips can change the sound and I'm not screwing around with that.
Good sounding v6 exhaust is a work of art :p

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The rolling shots are great too. I wonder how far I would have to drive to get a shot on a road as open as that.
Yeah I guess you guys wouldn't have that there. We have the best of both worlds. Lethbridge is all coulee, then everything around is fairly flat. Then its a sort drive to the rocky mountains :)

aXS6cWUl.jpg

I was pretty impressed with how the rolling shots turned out. It was just the two of us, so he was hanging out the window and driving. We were still going 100km/h and dodging traffic haha.

PRO5OHHO

Reaction score
Gorgeous, nothing but gorgeous. How in the heck did I forget to tell my dingbat painter to spray my side mirrors too. :/

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How in the heck did I forget to tell my dingbat painter to spray my side mirrors too. :/
That was one of my best decisions. It was literally right before we painted it, "hmm those might look good painted, why not?". lol

Carnage281

Reaction score
1 bad v-6 dude. I'm trying to convince my brother to build up his 3.8, I think when I show him yours he'll come around lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online