Photoshoot of my stang and bros Z28. Big Pics....

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
Enjoy,
ParkPics001.jpg

ParkPics002.jpg

ParkPics009.jpg

ParkPics012.jpg

ParkPics017.jpg

ParkPics014.jpg

ParkPics026.jpg

ParkPics028.jpg

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
he is, he also has better funds and the Ls1 is fast in the first place so hes well ahead of me. haha

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
maybe even more than that, hes only got a cold air, full exhaust, and a tune and stall, and makes 305rwhp/330rwt, runs 8.2s in the 1/8th on street tires.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:
maybe even more than that, hes only got a cold air, full exhaust, and a tune and stall, and makes 305rwhp/330rwt, runs 8.2s in the 1/8th on street tires.

8.2 in the 1/8.....................I'll run him :)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:
3.73's KB tuned at 11psi exhaust and driver mod. ive beaten c5 z06's modded ls1's. you will be aiight =)

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
well my motor also has 178k on it haha.....i think ima need a new motor b4 a s/c

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:
yea i bet those 4.30s are wicked down low

Wicked isint the word for it ;D ;D, I'll give a quick story......I sold my 91GT a few years ago to a bud of mine, it had a nice set up with edelbrock heads, intake, E303 cam, longtubes, and every thing else you can think of and a 4:10 rear with a manual trans. I ran mid to upper 7's with it all the time on BFG DR's. So I sell it to my friend and hes beating his chest for a long time, then I get my cobra at the first of this year. Instantly hes ready to run, but his clutch is out so hes got to wait :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: anyway when he gets his new one in mine has already gone in the shop to get my first round of mods ( and that happens to be all the performance mods in my sig other than the JLT coldair ) however he did not know I was getting all this stuff done at one time........especially the gears :naughty: :naughty:. So the night comes that he is free and off work and so am I, we go down the 4-lanes a few miles out of town where there is NO traffic and line them up.................................we only ran once, he changed his mind about modulars being the ass clown of the Ford product line. First gear was about even, he lauched harder than I did ( I don't come off hard because of the IRS rear I have ) on the one two shift its still even and then as second winds out ( and that's damn quick) I have already started to pull on him, third and fourth comes with clean power shifts and I have him by a car and a half, maybe a little more not really sure :dunno:. To sum up the story, if I did not have the gears he probally would have handed me my ass that night, but lucky for me I did have them in, and they did their job they kept the 4 valve in the upper rpm band where it makes peak power and held it there until the throttle was let off the floor. :bunny3: :bunny3:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
SoddyRebel said:
3.73's KB tuned at 11psi exhaust and driver mod. ive beaten c5 z06's modded ls1's. you will be aiight =)

dont believe any thing Paul says hes full of it, he lies all the time...........just ask the guys over at SVTP :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
good story man, i drive my car every day and have been thinking of what gears to get, ive been thinking about 3.55s or 3.73s. My stock gear is the 3.08 and since its a everyday driver i dont want somthing too insane, i know these mod motors love the higher rpms, what gears would u sugest?

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
SoddyRebel said:

dont believe any thing Paul says hes full of it, he lies all the time...........just ask the guys over at SVTP :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SoddyRebel said:
good story man, i drive my car every day and have been thinking of what gears to get, ive been thinking about 3.55s or 3.73s. My stock gear is the 3.08 and since its a everyday driver i dont want somthing too insane, i know these mod motors love the higher rpms, what gears would u sugest?

for a mild gear on a manual, 3.55 may be a little too mild :dunno: since it is a modular and not a pushrod. If the 4.6's had tq down low it would not be an issue but they dont so.........3:73's may be the way to go.

Crap just looked at your sig, you have an auto, so the 3:73's is what you need. :thumb: For a mild gear if you want more go with 4:10's ................or 4:30's :dancing6:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
SoddyRebel said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

;D ;D im waiting for paul to see my post :hammer:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
SoddyRebel said:

:slap:

hater :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought you'd get a kick out of that ;D ;D

No sweat man you and your KB is my hero :drunk:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....thats just wrong man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah