Photoshop help

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Can anyone photoshop my car with shiny black roof, wonder how it would look.

1545559_709153365858_2995490108024943459_n.jpg

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Ferocious, thanks for the shop. What do you think of this look? Is it better for light colored cars?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it looks good either on lighter cars or cars with more accenting gloss.

For example it would look great if DFG_magic were to do this to his car..

5a25c4cf.jpg

If you do just the roof I feel like it will look odd. At least that's my take on it.
Mike (97stanger) has his car in the shop right now getting this done too I believe. But like previously stated, he has accenting black on the car.

NERD

Reaction score
You people make me hurt more and more every day. DFG certainly is one of the best colors ever on these cars.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I was never a fan of the two tone thing until recently for some reason I love how cars look. I am honestly more of a fan of roof/pillars being painted and feel on most cars just the roof looks incomplete, but to each their own and as long as you liked it thats all that matters. Like Ferocious said I think it really comes down to the accents on the car (smoked lights, dark wheels, etc) that really bring it all together. I decided to do roof/pillars on mine but I also have black Welds, the hood has black, black lights, all black lettering, etc. I say go for it! I first had the shop paint just the roof first to see if I liked it, and I wasn't a huge fan so decided to do pillars. that way you don't paint the roof/pillars and dont like that its too late at that point. Just food for thought

OP
OP
JerZeyStangz

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I think it looks good either on lighter cars or cars with more accenting gloss.

For example it would look great if DFG_magic were to do this to his car..

5a25c4cf.jpg

If you do just the roof I feel like it will look odd. At least that's my take on it.
Mike (97stanger) has his car in the shop right now getting this done too I believe. But like previously stated, he has accenting black on the car.

What do you mean by "accenting black?" Can you clarify for please?

You people make me hurt more and more every day. DFG certainly is one of the best colors ever on these cars.

Hey sxynerd, I love DFG. I want to get the whole car professional repainted so I can see the color in its full glory, just experimenting what a gloss black roof would look like. I think it might make the car look too dark.

I was never a fan of the two tone thing until recently for some reason I love how cars look. I am honestly more of a fan of roof/pillars being painted and feel on most cars just the roof looks incomplete, but to each their own and as long as you liked it thats all that matters. Like Ferocious said I think it really comes down to the accents on the car (smoked lights, dark wheels, etc) that really bring it all together. I decided to do roof/pillars on mine but I also have black Welds, the hood has black, black lights, all black lettering, etc. I say go for it! I first had the shop paint just the roof first to see if I liked it, and I wasn't a huge fan so decided to do pillars. that way you don't paint the roof/pillars and dont like that its too late at that point. Just food for thought

Right, I think I know what you mean by the pillars. I've seen it done on your color before and it looks great! My plan is to complete my saleen conversion and have match smoked fronts and rears with satin bezels ;)

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
you could just do a vinyl wrap to see if you like it. it's waaay cheaper than painting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online