PHOTOSHOP......psshhhhhh

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
No shit , I had no idea u could do tha with Photobucket ...

Thanks Tony .

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I think I got it

Untitled-1.jpg

RichV

Reaction score
How do you go back to the older editor? I just signed up for an account and made my sig, but I'd like to do some paint scheme changes and dont have the 'advanced settings'. ??

HELP!!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
man idk..i just tried this for the first time just to see what tony was talking about and i have no clue where to even go for this

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
rich up by your profile name and where you can sign out i think...it should say switch back to old version in small blue print

RichV

Reaction score
Cant make it work. I don't get that option for some reason.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
man idk..i just tried this for the first time just to see what tony was talking about and i have no clue where to even go for this

You of all people I would think could figure it out! Lol it's all in the layers man. For instance. Find a car with the wheels you wanna chop (size don't matter you can easily change that) then make a new layer with that image. Then make another layer with that image. Go to the first layer you made with that image and erase everything around the rear tire (or front, again, doesn't matter). Then go to the second layer and erase everything around the other tire. Then by having it as 2 separate layers you can switch back and forth between layers and move the wheels and put them where they belong, as well as resize them. I know sounds like I'm speaking dumbassanese but I promise you it makes sense haha

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
default.gif
if you guys are not using the original version than you need to do that. for me that's all i have ever used, lol. they offered a new version and i tried it...did'nt like it...simply clicked on the "switch back to original" icon on the top right.

very impressed joey!!! that's not bad, and after a few days of tinkering around with it you will get even better dude!
default.gif

Joey feel free to post up in here any chops you do man. i like seeing them!! anyone else as well that can figure out ways to do chops using photobucket :)

Caboose302

Reaction score
This is what "stickies" are for! Thanks Tony! I was going to start a thread about which PS to use for editing cars. All I want to do is a new paint job and 18" wheels. I didn't know PB did all that!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
This is what "stickies" are for! Thanks Tony! I was going to start a thread about which PS to use for editing cars. All I want to do is a new paint job and 18" wheels. I didn't know PB did all that!
well right after i posted this thread, photobucket decided to change everything lol. now i use pixlr.com. check it out. its free and allows almost the same amount of editing as photoshop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online