Photoshop request

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Can someone please photoshop some additional black on my hood. Right now it just goes down the center. Can you please extend the black to the smaller cowl so to form a "V" look. Thanks!

Darhawk

Reaction score
[MENTION=8229]97stanger[/MENTION] Hey I tried to do it, but I couldn't get it to come out right. So Maybe you could just print out a picture and get a black marker and color it in. Just an idea. I spent about 1/2 hr on it and just couldn't get to look realistic. Sorry I didnt' even save it, it was so bad.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
IMO. If you paint the top part of the bumper black then the stripe in the hood should at least be widened so the hood stripe flows into the bumper.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
97stanger Hey I tried to do it, but I couldn't get it to come out right. So Maybe you could just print out a picture and get a black marker and color it in. Just an idea. I spent about 1/2 hr on it and just couldn't get to look realistic. Sorry I didnt' even save it, it was so bad.

Its not a problem at all man, I appreciate the effort. I'll try printing it out or I may even get some vinyl to get a better idea. Thanks again anyway though

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
what about if you kept only the surfaces facing up black, and kept the areas between it(where it slopes) as red? Just thinkin aloud but I would do the roof as well.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for that Tony, would you mind seeing if could add black just down the side of the cowl:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online

No members online now.