pi cam details

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
so will I notice any differance in sound between npi and pi cams?

what about hp gains...Im guessing I will improve throughout the whole rpm range right?...

and pi intake will be mostly peak numbers?

LI98GT

Reaction score
For me, the PI cams didn't change the sound of my stang any or minimal if any. Yes to power throughout the rev range and more up top too to the tune of about 12rwhp. The PI intake just had gains up top only 7rwhp.

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmm..I thought it was more like 30-35 rwhp...and that the pi intake would like completely change the cars top end .like above 4500 it would actually go.

voidfinger

Reaction score
i've heard all kinda stuff on this and everyone fights each other on it......i don't know what to think, but it is a deffinite + over the npi stuff.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
do i need new cam gears for the pi cams??
it depends on wht you get thm out of..of you get a set out of a romeo motor, then you can use yours...but if you get them from a windsor you need press on gears

voidfinger

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
nes said:
do i need new cam gears for the pi cams??
but if you get them from a windsor you need press on gears

And that means that they will be "Pressed" on the end of the cam, so it won't come off. :hammer: Just go buy a set from ford if you don't have gears on them.

AUTOBAHN

Reaction score
Shop around on the cams. I got mine for $61 on Ebay. They were brand new take-offs from some new heads that some one else had put Anderson Motorsport cams on before he put the heads on his engine. There are good deals out there.
Mike

Daywalker

Reaction score
I know a guy who has a set he's trying to sell. They've got about 30K on em, and they're in great shape. Let me know if you'd like me to talk to him....

^-^

voidfinger

Reaction score
AUTOBAHN said:
Shop around on the cams. I got mine for $61 on Ebay. They were brand new take-offs from some new heads that some one else had put Anderson Motorsport cams on before he put the heads on his engine. There are good deals out there.
Mike

Yea i got mine off one of the forums for 50 bucks shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online