PI Intake install HELP!!!!!!

313blkstang

Reaction score
Ok i've got everything broken down and I'm trying to install the new coolant tube. But it is bolted to the rear of the engine on the drivers side.. how do I do this? and also the coolant tube doesn't look like it's gonna fit anyway.. and lastly how the hell do I remove the dang water pump pulley? please help fellas i'm desperate

S

scarface

313blkstang said:
Ok i've got everything broken down and I'm trying to install the new coolant tube. But it is bolted to the rear of the engine on the drivers side.. how do I do this? and also the coolant tube doesn't look like it's gonna fit anyway.. and lastly how the hell do I remove the dang water pump pulley? please help fellas i'm desperate
ok lets start off first things first.
- You need to crack the bolts loose on the waterpump pully with the belt on, unless you have air tools.(belt tension will hold it still)
-the bolt on the back of the block is a PITA, I used a ratcheting wrench. If you dont have those you just need to take your time and turn it a little bit at a time.
- the coolant tube should fit as long as you change the nipple. It is a total different design than the stock one, dont be scared by that.

I am Pming you my cell number if you have any questions, and need a quick answer.

-David

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99