pi or not?

voidfinger

Reaction score
No crap that is a awsome place to mount the sensor. And i have to say damn good job on the weilding man that looks factory!!!!. Might have to send you one to do that way too. lol

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
so..if we have a pi intake with alum x over we still need to tap for the second sensor right?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
so..if we have a pi intake with alum x over we still need to tap for the second sensor right?

yes, unless you have what i have...a NPI replacement intake with an Aluminum crossover...then you can just switch it. O0

ALITL8

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
unless you have what i have...a NPI replacement intake with an Aluminum crossover...then you can just switch it. O0

yep! man im glad i broke 2 plastic ones :dancing6:

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol yea i got the npi with the aluminum crossover and i wish i would have just bout the pi one :( :mad:

ALITL8

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
lol yea i got the npi with the aluminum crossover and i wish i would have just bout the pi one :( :mad:

i was lucky and didnt have to pay for any of the replacements. had i known about the PI intake i would have paid the overage and had them install it :thumb:

voidfinger

Reaction score
when i got mine it was the same price on ebay and i can't believe that i got the npi :(

ck5.0

Reaction score
I bought a PI non aluminum crossover intake on ebay for 24 bucks. Got lucky. I like how scarface tapped the thermo housing for the second sensor. Is there anyone else with a non aluminum crossover intake? How did you setup for the second sensor? Does anyone have any parts needed for the intake swap?

voidfinger

Reaction score
ck5.0 said:
I bought a PI non aluminum crossover intake on ebay for 24 bucks. Got lucky. I like how scarface tapped the thermo housing for the second sensor. Is there anyone else with a non aluminum crossover intake? How did you setup for the second sensor? Does anyone have any parts needed for the intake swap?

Man i've seen people trying to give them away. Those things are like hooking a time bomb to the top of your engine. Sorry

ck5.0

Reaction score
I believe scarface has a non aluminum crossover intake, at least thats how it looks from the picture of the temp sensor tapped to his thermo housing. Its better than the old ass npi one thats on my car now.

S

scarface

ck5.0 said:
I believe scarface has a non aluminum crossover intake, at least thats how it looks from the picture of the temp sensor tapped to his thermo housing. Its better than the old ass npi one thats on my car now.
yep, best bang for the buck. I paid 25 bux for the plasic PI. I wanted it to hold me over till I found something better...that was 2 years ago.

ck5.0

Reaction score
scarface said:
ck5.0 said:
yep, best bang for the buck. I paid 25 bux for the plasic PI. I wanted it to hold me over till I found something better...that was 2 years ago.

Nice ;D ;D.

voidfinger

Reaction score
but doesn't the plastic and aluminum use different alt brackets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online