Pics after recent mods

94Vert

Reaction score
Well, I got the windows tinted, springs put on, and smoked the front and rear lamps. I think she looks pretty hot! :behind: She was clean on the way to the park but I went through a puddle and thats that. As you'll probably notice the quality isn't that great because I forgot my camera so I had to take these with my pda/phone. It's only 1.3 meg. :rant: Maybe this weekend I'll get some more.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
10x better. Besides the badges and key holes, that baby is completely black... :pimp2:

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I guess you could say there is no such thing as too much black :)

once you go black you never go back :bunny3:

Looks awesome man :thumb:

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Dang, that things Dark....You should call it "LeShadow"

Do you know what they call a big mac in amsterdam? :hammer:

Suspect

Reaction score
nice man! O0

just need to bring ur camera next time. ;)

Anrev

Reaction score
That is one black ass Stang. Gotta tint the 3rd brake light. And put those slightly tinted license plate covers.

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
a royal with cheese?

le big mac, the quarter pounder was the royal w cheese, cause of the metric system. :rollinglaugh: best movie ever

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
94Vert said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
a royal with cheese?

le big mac, the quarter pounder was the royal w cheese, cause of the metric system. :rollinglaugh: best movie ever
what happened?
i accidentally shot marvin?
you accidentally?
you hit a fuckin bump

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
Anrev said:
That is one black ass Stang. Gotta tint the 3rd brake light. And put those slightly tinted license plate covers.

I think I'm gonna leave the 3rd brake light alone. The tint does darken the brakes some and I'd don't want some idiot hitting me and saying he didn't see my brakes. I do like the smoked plate covers but I have a frame I like on there right now, carbon fiber, so I'm gonna keep that for now.

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
94Vert said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
a royal with cheese?

what happened?
i accidentally shot marvin?
you accidentally?
you hit a fuckin bump

Do you see a sign in my yard that says "dead nigga storage"?
No.
Do you know why? Cause there isn't one! :rollinglaugh:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
a $5 milkshake?
its just milk and ice cream right?
yeah
and its $5?
yeah

thats a pretty fuckin good milk shake

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.
So heres what your going to do, your gonna reach into that bag and pull out my wallet
which one is yours?
its the one that says bad mother ****** on it
hey it does

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.

It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Have you ever given a foot massage?

Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Given a lot of 'em?

Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Fuck you.

You give them a lot?

Fuck you.

You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.

Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
whose motorcycle is this?
its not a motorcycle its a chobber baby
whose chopper is this?
its Zeds chopper
whose Zed
Zeds dead baby, now we gotta go

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
holy batmobile...can you even drive at night? i dont know how you can see out those headlights...and i would be scared to drive behind you. :eek:

OP
OP

94Vert

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
holy batmobile...can you even drive at night? i dont know how you can see out those headlights...and i would be scared to drive behind you. :eek:

I used vht niteshades, its a translucent paint. You can see the brakes very well. I put silverstars in the front so If I have my high beams on its looks just like regular beams. I don't really drive that much at night anyway. I have a work vehicle so mine is more like a weekend warrior or sunny day car. Don' be drinking the haterade. :pimp:

Quick96Mystic, we're reciting some quotes of the best movie ever. pulp fiction

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online