Pics from the mountains

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score
Up on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Lenoir, NC- I narrowed it down to 30 pics from a tonnnn more I took.
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh man those are some SWEET ass pics :boink: :boink: :boink: awesome spots for backgrounds. Damn seeing that notch fox has me in the mood to go shopping again :-\ :-\ :-\

I have been thinking about selling my 99 and getting a fox again........seeing these pics are putting it on my mind again. :( :(

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank's for theses great pics O0 !

The Aztek Gold got a drop can, is it more then 1 inch ?

F.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
damn, i want to go up there so bad. i love it up there in the mountains. maybe 08.

OP
OP
A

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Oh man those are some SWEET ass pics :boink: :boink: :boink: awesome spots for backgrounds. Damn seeing that notch fox has me in the mood to go shopping again :-\ :-\ :-\

I have been thinking about selling my 99 and getting a fox again........seeing these pics are putting it on my mind again. :( :(
The compliment will be relayed O0
Chris, the owner of the notch, wanted to know how many people noticed the ghost flames..

aceman484

Reaction score
nice sn95 and foxer dont really like that orange color but its my opinion otherwise they are good lookin cars man im so horny :rockyou: O0

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Nice pics, now that I am looking for it, I can see the ghost flames, but there aren't any close ups of his car so it's not very noticable.

What camera are you using?

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Great pics man.
Aztec Gold 97 said:
Snakebit said:

The compliment will be relayed O0
Chris, the owner of the notch, wanted to know how many people noticed the ghost flames..
That is the first thing I noticed on it. Awesome looking Fox.

S

scarface

nice pics bud O0

those mountains look pretty much the same in Va :)

Pic I snapped of the blue ridge mountains a few weeks ago on a cruise :)
BRmountains.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online