pics i found of my 88 t-top GT

281powered

Reaction score
this is when i had it in storage for like a year so it's dirty as hell and there kinda shitty pics of it. it had the following before i blew the frigging motor :-[

-balanced & blue printed 306
-TRW forged flat top pistions
- Tickflow twisted wedge heads
- Trickflow cam
- Trickflow upper & lower intake
- Elderbrock 70mm throttle body with egr spacer
- Mass air converted
- BBK shorty equal length headers
- Off road H-pipe
- Flowmaster 3 chamber cat back
- March underdrive pulleys
- Tremec 5 speed tranny
- B&M ripper shifer
- Ford motorsport 3:73 gears
-Holley 255lph forced induction fuel pump

think thats it, fun fucking car is all i have to say ;D
funny story is my fiance when i first met her was playing hard to get, i was tring to get with her for like 6 months with no luck untill one day she found out i owned a mustang and asked if i'd take her for a ride, well lets just say after she went for a rip she handed me her phone # and the rest is history. that was 5 years ago and will be married this up comming july ;)
2194182_96_full.jpg

2194182_97_full.jpg

2194182_98_full.jpg

OP
OP

281powered

Reaction score
no i don't have it anymore :( it was taking up my 1 underground paking stall which left the 97GT out on the street. i was going to rebuild the motor again and had a 331 stroker kit on order but decided to cut my losses and parted it out. in theses pics the motor and tremec were out and sold. i put the stock T5 back in and sold as is for pennies compared to what kind of money i had dumped into it over the years. it was no show car but it got tons of attention when i had it out, i shure do miss it, but i don't regret getting rid of it, it paid for the mods on the 97GT ;D

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DUDE? I swear thats the car my buddy bought from van...needed a bit of work I think he put in a new motor, heatercore and stuff. Tom is his name...we were drunk one night and he put it thru a fence, no real damage at all though just a little scuff that came out, missed a tree by about 6" though. It went pretty damn good.

OP
OP

281powered

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
DUDE? I swear thats the car my buddy bought from van...needed a bit of work I think he put in a new motor, heatercore and stuff. Tom is his name...we were drunk one night and he put it thru a fence, no real damage at all though just a little scuff that came out, missed a tree by about 6" though. It went pretty damn good.

yeh thats the guy that bought it. he had a red fox GT with 03 cobras on it to but i think he's sold my car since then. was a really quick car. when he was picking it up i showed him some video of it back in it's glory days rippin around, 140+mph passes buy the camera and a wicked race between my buddy's 99 integra with bolt on, aftermarket cams, exhuast and a 100 shot of the juice. i pulled about 3 cars on him from a dig and he pulled a bit on me towards the end but i beat him buy a car and a half race ;D i would love to post it but i only have a vhs copy and i don't know how to transfer it to a cd or something so i can put it on the computer. :-\

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online