pics of byp car

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
The motor thats in it is a 5.0 headers and a cam etc. But when i have some more cash and time i was thinking about a 03 cobra motor but will see if my dads down for helping on that project. oh and as for the side badges there the only thing that keeps dirt from coming out of those holes they will be getting filed when the car is painted

xr8d302

Reaction score
Not one to normally appreciate big blingy wheels on mustangs, that thing looks very well done! I love that drop...lets hope you don't ride with that though lol

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
No i don't drive with it that low it has a preset high or u can adjust it

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
cars tuned and it hauls ass all i need is a blower which is on its way brakes and paint.

4.6 Rush

Reaction score
Interesting look. I like the first pic "black on black" :banana:

zx3focus

Reaction score
You have to appreciate the work that has gone into it but it looks like crap. I mean for a mustang. Its just not the point of the car. You need an s-10. Nice work on the car though. If it were a mini truck it would look badass, but a stang.nah

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
zx3focus said:
You have to appreciate the work that has gone into it but it looks like crap. I mean for a mustang. Its just not the point of the car. You need an s-10. Nice work on the car though. If it were a mini truck it would look badass, but a stang.nah

s-10s suck And if u don't like it i'am sorry i can't please u oh and as far as the airride it come in handy i like my exhaust and oil pan if u live in vancouver u would know what i mean.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Shit, I need air ride, Vermonts roads suck ass, hell they haven't even paved half the state yet, I think asphalt is a new concept to them. It would be nice to be able to raise my vehicle so I dont f* up my car on shitty pothole ridden dirt roads.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Damn dude I like your car alot! What headlights are those? They look pretty friggin good.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice ride, I like the wheels, kinda big but look nice.

the blue/black should look sweet.

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
The headlights r ebay headlights i got the tops painted today so the light doesn't come out the top. And yes i do find the wheels to be a little big but hey hook up nice but i would like so 18' deep dish bullits but paint and brakes r on my list right now

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Ebay headlamps ftw, I got two sets off there, they have had the best prices so far.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
baggedstang said:
The headlights r ebay headlights i got the tops painted today so the light doesn't come out the top. And yes i do find the wheels to be a little big but hey hook up nice but i would like so 18' deep dish bullits but paint and brakes r on my list right now
18" Black DD Bullitts would look insane with your suspension man....DO IT!

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
in my opinion loose the wheels go to some 18's get rid of that DUB sticker. overall tho i like the car alot. im putting bags on my 55 chevy as we speak PITA

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
the dub stickers gone need a big brake kit bad and i would love some 18'dd bullits but i want to finish the motor and drive train and get paint done before wheels

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure you could sell your wheel/tire combo now and put that directly into some bullitts....how much are your chromies worth?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online