pics of byp car

baggedstang

Reaction score

stock ride height

Had the car out for about a week runs nice. i still need to get my side scoops from my buddys shop i got cobra brakes front and rear coming and a trickflow intake. and then the paint which will be sonic blue on top and black on the bottom. and then i'am done.

EThorpe

Reaction score
Re: pics of brpz car

Looks sharp! Slam'd, Wingless and tint'd :thumb:

caseypayne69

Reaction score
sweet ride. who's is it? lol
jk with that fandf talk. I take it you dont drive it in the rain.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
in that last pic your car is camouflaged in with the back ground.............stealth mode :dancing6:

STNG_96

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
STNG_96 said:
Im not gonna lie, that car is pretty nasty lookin

is that nasty=good or nasty=bad? ???

Depends on your point of view snakebit, the question is, do you think I meant it looks nasty good or nasty bad, you really have to weigh your options here. You have seen my posts in that past, so you just have ask yourself one thing, do you feel lucky? Punk? Well do ya :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
STNG_96 said:
Snakebit said:
STNG_96 said:
Im not gonna lie, that car is pretty nasty lookin

is that nasty=good or nasty=bad? ???

Depends on your point of view snakebit, the question is, do you think I meant it looks nasty good or nasty bad, you really have to weigh your options here. You have seen my posts in that past, so you just have ask yourself one thing, do you feel lucky? Punk? Well do ya :hammer:

Ok, someone has seen a bit too many Clint Eastwood films ;D, I'll take that as the cars ok with you.............or will I be looking down the barrel of a .357magnum the most powerfull hand gun in the world ???......... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Z28 This

Reaction score
that looks fucking mean as hell! black on black...HELL YEA! :thumb:

281powered

Reaction score
hey "hunter" is that you? where are the 20 inchers you had on that thing? thought i saw your car a week ago in port coquitlam. nice ride any man :thumb:

OP
OP
B

baggedstang

Reaction score
no it wasn't me my car came out today and then the optima bat. died after a yr and won't hold a charge.

Tabres

Reaction score
What do you have for fender badges? I'm not familiar with what you put on there. That or I'm just blind tonight and can't make them out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online