Pics of my 1998 Cobra with BBS RKs

Eddie Z

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 98 Cobra that I just took. I just got it lowered last weekend, and finally got the wheels back from the polisher. Yes polisher, these are NOT the Plasma wheels, they were silver BBS's that were fully polished. What ya guys think?

130054.jpg

130055.jpg

130056.jpg

badass98svt

Reaction score
I LOVE RK's!
I was torn between the Saleen's and RK's. Have you considered polished letters for the rear bumper. They would really go well with the wheels!

Nice ride bro. What springs are those?

Rantheman

Reaction score
thats sweet those wheels I like em they look good :santa_afro: :khobra:

OP
OP
E

Eddie Z

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
I LOVE RK's!
I was torn between the Saleen's and RK's. Have you considered polished letters for the rear bumper. They would really go well with the wheels!

Nice ride bro. What springs are those?

I'm running H&R SS with bilstiens all around. S.S. Cobra letters along with smoked head lights and HID's are also my next mod.

Thank you all for the feedback!! :thumb:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I love those wheels. And both the chrome inserts and headlights are gonna make it lot even better. :santa_afro:

badass98svt

Reaction score
HIDs will becoming over the winter for mine too. I think I'm going 6000K

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Always wondered how the RKs looked on an SN, very nice! :thumb:

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the polish job?

OP
OP
E

Eddie Z

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Always wondered how the RKs looked on an SN, very nice! :thumb:

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the polish job?

I paid $500 for all four wheels. Not bad considering I was quoted $700-$1000 from other places. I orginally wanted to sell my silver RK's, and buy some plasmas. But the plasmas are impossible to find in the 18X10 since they are now discontinued. Plus, i wanted to be different, and seeing a plasma wheel in person, I have to say i think my polished wheel looks cleaner. The plasmas smoked effect makes it look like you haven't washed your chrome wheels in a while. :santa_grin: But the plasmas look bad ass from a distance.

As for tires, I'm running the BFG KDW2's 255/40/18 in the front and 295/35/18 in the rears. I'll get better pics when I come back from my trip to Miami, I took these pics last night after I washed it because I was anxious to show you guys the car. :santa_grin: But I'll definately take much better pics with more light.

97vertstang

Reaction score
the car is AMAZING!!!!!!! beautiful stang and those wheels :pimp2: :pimp2: :pimp2: :pimp2: :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online