Pics of my 94

19Cobra94

Finally took some pics of the Cobra on the way to the car show this morning. Its a work in progress, but she's coming along.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
19Cobra94 said:
Finally took some pics of the Cobra on the way to the car show this morning. Its a work in progress, but she's coming along.

Very Nice.. anything done to it?

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I guess you like to keep it original stock look? Looks great. :) I always wanted a 94/95 Cobra but they are so hard to find thats affordable.

-Nate

OP
OP

19Cobra94

Yep it was a long search, found this one in Tennessee. One owner, older guy, car has no dents, but he did the car paint no favors taking through a brush type car wash for 10 years. I'm just starting to get the black to look decent on it, underside is like new so that is a plus, just general tune-up and she was good to go. Not easy to keep it stock, but I think its the only way she will be worth anything later on. At least that's what I tell myself anyways ::)

SMOKE

Reaction score
Good looking ride. Always had a soft spot for 94-95 Cobras/GTs.
and no the soft spot isn't my head. :hammer:

97vertstang

Reaction score
nice cobra :thumb: and yeah the 94-95 cobras are pretty hard to come by and when u do their usully pretty bad shape, urs is pretty nice and its black so thats a bonus :pimp2: unless ur thinking of selling it, i say mod it, enjoy ur ride !!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online