pics of my car..and new interior detail..mod? haha

94v6blkndred

Reaction score
i decided to paint the SRS Mustang on the dash....lemme know what you think! also got a pic of my motor..added some red accents..and the rest of my car matches..

[attachment deleted by admin]

02GT

Reaction score
I love the black and red theme man. You hardly ever see red interiors on sn95s also great work!

OP
OP

94v6blkndred

Reaction score
thanks man...ya i at first the red was a little much and then i found it was kinda a rare interior so then i just kinda tied the whole car together...some people hate it..some people like it...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I want to eventually have that done to my dash! My hands are far too wobbly for that!! It is hard for me to draw a straight line.

OP
OP

94v6blkndred

Reaction score
may sound ghetto...and not sure how long its gonna hold up so i just risked it...i just got a fine tip brush and used acrylic gloss black model paint..im gonna touch it up again and then put a little clear coat on it..and if i can do it i think anyone can..my hand is so unsteady i had to hold it with my other haha my gf got jealous and did her dash the same way ;D

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
Ive never seen a red and black interior. Looks sweet and I really like your paint job. Did you do the drivers side air bag also? As for the exterior, I dont like. That is purely my opinion though, to each his own. I just dont like it when it looks like parts were just swapped between cars of differnet colors.

OP
OP

94v6blkndred

Reaction score
BOS-94-003 said:
Ive never seen a red and black interior. Looks sweet and I really like your paint job. Did you do the drivers side air bag also? As for the exterior, I dont like. That is purely my opinion though, to each his own. I just dont like it when it looks like parts were just swapped between cars of differnet colors.

thanks on the interior..and yea i did the drivers side airbag letters...as for the exterior..i just wanted to do something ive never seen before..like anything some people love it..others hate it ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.