pics of my car

G

GREG@SN95

wow dude... more pics! that thing is bad ass! :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

97six

Reaction score
nice. miatas with 5.0s are incredibly fast, i saw one at a road coarse track last year

Greggerex

Reaction score
Wow - very interesting.

Def get more pics up - and video too, if ya got it!

Oh, and welcome to the site dude. :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you joined up Kev!

Nice lift you got there ;)

The new motor's HOT - it burned off some of my hair yesterday.

Welcome.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow that is a cool ride. ive heard of that swap before but have never actually seen one. thats a pretty sweet car man. lets get some more pics/vids up of that thing. welcome to the site man.

drg0227

Reaction score
very nice car... my friend has an rx-7 but its no where close to as nice as this... nice work

OP
OP
R

rex-svn

Reaction score
thanks for all the interest. it has been kinda long going, i had a 351w in the car in june but come to find out the block was bored .060 so the cylnder walls were super thin and would over heat super quick. then the trans i bought had first gear gone so had to buy a new one of those. so i put in a fresh rebuilt 306 i had in the basement, it has a speed pro cam new cast pistons and 10.1 compression along with ported 90 302 heads and a 650 holley, and weind manifold. but i am excited it should be on the road hopefully around next week some time. dalmar is helping me with some welding and was nice enough to let me use his lift. thanks dalmar O0 but i will get some more pics dalmar has a video of the first fire of the engine. maybe he will post it if its not to big of a file.

OP
OP
R

rex-svn

Reaction score
not much just been trying to get the car done shouold be next week some time :banana:

NotQuik

Reaction score
looks like it will be alot of fun...clean car as well, don't see too many well cared for rx7's of that era anymore O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.