Pics of my five oh that definetly require a new thread.

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by 95Grandtouring5.0, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Post Whore

;)

2. scarface

scarface Guest

Nope. I like a backseat :)

3. SMOKE

SMOKE Active Member

Sweet ride for sure.
    Love the ZO6 performance myself, but won't own either ... not my cup of tea.

4. 97vertstang

97vertstang Well-Known Member

nice pic!!!!! zo6 vette is one hell of a car, but dollar per dollar, can i say TERMINATOR ------> :behind: <------vette, remember blower plus built motor, cant beat that!!!!

5. Lightning Struck

That was my point in this thread earlier, but BOTTOM line im just die hard ford 8)

Its not my fault I was brought up that way :D

6. scarface

scarface Guest

that vette is pimp

7. 94pacecar435

94pacecar435 Member

nice car :thumb: but honestly the badges have to come off. if a import ever beats u he'll be bragging that he beat a Cobra.the fact is yous car is a GT stick to it or make it look like scarface with a blower, but dont claim its a Cobra :khobra:

8. 95Grandtouring5.0

95Grandtouring5.0 Well-Known Member

First off I never claimed it was a cobra, and i have never told anyone otherwise. Secondly I don't street race. Its plain stupid, you endanger your life and others. I happen to like the cobra badges, so they are staying on regardless.

9. Julian Moore

Julian Moore Member

So what if his car is a shit load faster then a 94 Cobra Pace car?? Then it's ok?? I like all the Cobra guys that put the snakes in the grill even though it never came from the factory that way. Man I love Cobras and Fobras I have seen slow ones and fast ones..the last thing I would worry about are imports bragging. Now if it was a 6 cylinder I agree 100%. Now back to the thread. I would love that car, no comparision to a terminator. If I want to do the 1/4 mile as fast as possibel..terminator. If I want the best bang for the buck supercar...Z06..hands down..and I am a die hard Ford fan.

10. 94pacecar435

94pacecar435 Member

not to be a smart ass but my car is a cobra,so i think i deserve the right to put the cobra emblem on my grill. second of all if his car is fast and could put a whoopin on cobras, wich i know a few GT's that can, he should display those GT badges instead of the cobra badges. i dont know the kid so i dont know how he thinks, but in my town theres a few guys with cobra badges on there GT's thinking there the shit. thats the reason i dont approve of cobra badges on a GT but like i said before the car is beautiful :thumb:

11. 94pacecar435

94pacecar435 Member

95grandtouring did u get the car with the sunroof or had it installed?

12. 95Grandtouring5.0

95Grandtouring5.0 Well-Known Member

I got it with the sun-roof. I had no idea that it was even aftermarket. Whoever did it, did a perfect job.

13. Julian Moore

Julian Moore Member

Doesn't make you a smartass at all. Facts being facts I agree with you, my car sports a cobra hood and front bumber, also a saleen spoiler but I kept all the GT badging on it. If I put Cobra badges on my car, very few people would know the difference (unless they knew teal was a 93 cobra color) lol, I am even running the nice a rare 95 Cobra upper intake..though it's been ported. I think my initial post was I get annoyed when Cobra guys think they are so much better then the GT guys...not saying you do, I just read it that way. Nice car by the way, I used to have a 94 Cobra Vert..fun car.

14. scarface

scarface Guest

Well I will put it like this on my car. The cobra emblem kit was cheaper than the GT kit from BLue Oval Industries. My car had stupid s281 emblems on the side when I got it, then I left the grill pony in the flank of a deer.

If it bothers any of you Cobra guys SOOOOO bad that I have a FObra. Please feel free to buy my me the GT emblems and the Pony for my grill, and I will be happy to send you the 3 cobra emblems I have in return.

If you want to do that PM me your address, and we will take care of bussiness.
    -David

15. Lightning Struck

I dont mind you having a Fobra ;D

16. scarface

scarface Guest

^^^^THAT CAUSE YOUR MY BOY BLU!^^

17. Lightning Struck

:thumb:

18. Dalamar

Dalamar Post Whore Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

Nice looking vette. They're nice cars.

I agree on the badging.
    I need to find a "302 modular" badge.

19. 94pacecar435

94pacecar435 Member

moore, i also didnt understand what u were trying to say but i ment no harm by wut i posted. the way u have ur car set, thats the way i would go if i had a GT; cobra bumper, cobra hood, and the saleen wing but keep the GT badges. i dont mind the body kits. in my opinion i think the cobra body kit looks alot nicer than the GT's