Pics of my five oh that definetly require a new thread.

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
My dads best friend/ my bosses car. And yes I have drove it and yes it is unbelievable.

edit well here it is again.

vettestang.jpg

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Id rather see that than a hopped up 4 banger

Its a 500 horse z06 vette. Id rather see that parked next to me then a god damn terminator ffs.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Snakebit said:
Id rather see that than a hopped up 4 banger

Its a 500 horse z06 vette. Id rather see that parked next to me then a god damn terminator ffs.

Put your brakes on there bud, Id take a terminator over ANY VETTE :police:

Im partial to Fords 8)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Im not partial to knowing what is faster. O_O

yea no kidding its also what, HOW MANY THOUSANDS MORE :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: 10k / 20k ::)

Take a grand or two at the most put it in the Terminator and SKIN THAT VETTE'S ASS PERIOD END OF STORY. If your after performance per dollar there is no beating a Terminator. Thats common knowledge, ........if you want to bow down in front of the Z06 because you think its heaven on earth fine......but dont knock me because I prefer a Cobra over the bowtie....OK ;D

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:

yea no kidding its also what, HOW MANY THOUSANDS MORE :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: 10k / 20k ::)

Take a grand or two at the most put it in the Terminator and SKIN THAT VETTE'S ASS PERIOD END OF STORY. If your after performance per dollar there is no beating a Terminator. Thats common knowledge, ........if you want to bow down in front of the Z06 because you think its heaven on earth fine......but dont knock me because I prefer a Cobra over the bowtie....OK ;D

No one knocked you, excuse you for acting like the terminator is the best thing out there and if you want to get technical a terminator isnt the best performance for the dollar. I can pick up a lt1 z28 or trans am for about 4 grand, different heads cam and super charger and they will easily put down over 500 horses. Same thing with my 5.0 picked it up for 4500 and with heads. cam intake and a super charger or turbo, would also be able to beat one. Im not trying to get into some arguement about this. Just admire the car or don't, I honestly don't care. Im not biased cars makes, if they are fast thats good enough for me. And again no one ever knocked you so please take that thought out of your head.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Snakebit said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:

No one knocked you, excuse you for acting like the terminator is the best thing out there and if you want to get technical a terminator isnt the best performance for the dollar. I can pick up a lt1 z28 or trans am for about 4 grand, different heads cam and super charger and they will easily put down over 500 horses. Same thing with my 5.0 picked it up for 4500 and with heads. cam intake and a super charger or turbo, would also be able to beat one. Im not trying to get into some arguement about this. Just admire the car or don't, I honestly don't care. Im not biased cars makes, if they are fast thats good enough for me. And again no one ever knocked you so please take that thought out of your head.

I was strictly comparing the Vette to the Terminator ( since YOU were the FIRST one to bring it up ::) ) I never said the Terminator is the best thing out there, but Im not blind in knowing that with a grand or less you can have OVER 500fwhp with a pulley change and cpu flash :dancing6:. That was what im getting at for very little in mod money they have SUPER car numbers and will run 10's EASY. For that..........yes I like them.

We'll let this go now :-X nice pics

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ahhh, if you have seen one vette you've seen them all :lame: it was blue that's all you need to know :p

S

scarface

I like vettes...I think they are hot cars. Wouldnt have one over a COBRA, but they are still HOT!

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
scarface said:
I like vettes...I think they are hot cars. Wouldnt have one over a COBRA, but they are still HOT!

Wouldn't have a 2007 fully loaded z06 vette over a cobra? You left out the z06 part snake. =p

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
scarface said:

Wouldn't have a 2007 fully loaded z06 vette over a cobra? You left out the z06 part snake. =p

Forgive me........there is a diffrence between a vette and z06 ???

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: j/k

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
scarface said:

Forgive me........there is a diffrence between a vette and z06 ???

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: j/k

Your forgiven mustang brothern :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online