Pics of My Laser Red '95 GT 'Vert

Redstallion

Reaction score
Hi guys I have posted here a few times before but never posted any pics, I found out about this site through Stangnet and regulary check both of these sites. Everyone here seems really cool. :thumb: Heres the pics, opinions/suggestions welcome.....

y2k3.jpg

niiiice.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

Heres what it will look like hopefully soon, (drop and tint)
dream3.jpg

todd-98stang-gt

Reaction score
Sweet ride! The chrome rims are way cool. I like the chin spoiler, too. I want to put some 03 chrome Cobra's on my 98 vert. Anyone have any for sale?

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
R

Redstallion

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
yea looks super clean! paint looks amazing, really like that chin spoiler and the wheels on there.

I suggest some H&R Supersport springs!

Thanx, Am i correct in saying that the Super Sports lower about 1.5 in front and 1.75 in the back? Can i get away with not puttin cc plates on them? I was thinking of going for the pro-kits but am afraid i might not get the drop I want. I want low but not low that i cant continue to drive it daily on these pot hole infested roads

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nice looking ride. paint looks good and the wheels and chin spoiler look good too. i was wondering the same thing, i want low and im not sure if the prokits are low enough but my car is a daily driver and we have speed bumps everywhere.. (the speedbumps that are like as long as your car, not the little yellow ones)

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I had eibach Pros and they were not low enough for me IMO I would of perfered the front a bit lower.
126-2656_IMGbb.jpg

Theres a pic with eibach Pro's I didnt like the dead even stance since at times the front looked higher then the rear. I think the H&R are 1.6" rear and 1.75" front which would look wicked on your stang. Im sure you could just squeeze by without CC plates.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice car, looks really clean, I like it.

Welcome to the site

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online