PICS OF MY NEW WHEELS

OP
OP
S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
looks good, but im a more of a fan of prostars... :dunno:
me too, but you wouldnt have passed them up for the price I got.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
hahaha, looks awesome...im guessing your getting the car just resprayed black??

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Sweet man, they look sweetnasty.

Are those hoosier's street legal? Like do they have just anough tread to run em on the street? Like M/T ET streets? I really like the hoosier lettering it makes everything so much more pimp.

I'm thinking of going that route maybe with prostars or something. I like skinnies and slicks. ;D

Also what do you have done suspension wise? If/when i go that route for wheels i think thats the perfect height and all.

OP
OP
S

scarface

blown97stanger said:
hahaha, looks awesome...im guessing your getting the car just resprayed black??
YEp, Im actually contemplating selling her right now....so we will see what happens.

FIVELITERS said:
Sweet man, they look sweetnasty.

Are those hoosier's street legal? Like do they have just anough tread to run em on the street? Like M/T ET streets? I really like the hoosier lettering it makes everything so much more pimp.

I'm thinking of going that route maybe with prostars or something. I like skinnies and slicks. ;D

Also what do you have done suspension wise? If/when i go that route for wheels i think thats the perfect height and all.
they are DOT tires...not sure how often I would run them on the street, but it is legal to do so. My suspension is KYB adjustables, and eibach sportlines with no isolators.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
are you going to be selling any parts?? or selling the car as is?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
o god, you pulling a ME? your not going to sell it! if you do i want your wheels and tires. and i will give you mine. but still you better not sell it you poon

OP
OP
S

scarface

blown97stanger said:
are you going to be selling any parts?? or selling the car as is?
I will be painting it, and retuning it for the latest mods. Then selling it. IF I cant sell it that way, I may part it out. Still gonna be a while though.
95KBGT said:
o god, you pulling a ME? your not going to sell it! if you do i want your wheels and tires. and i will give you mine. but still you better not sell it you poon
I would trade you wheels in a heartbeat. Dont worry WHEN I sell it, I will still be on here...lets just say Brian and I will be driving very similar second vehicles.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
let me know if you want to work something out. id trade you wheels asap.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
sell it at the end of summer or closer to next christmas. i should have my car paid off by the early summer and i can rack up some credit. :pimp2:

OP
OP
S

scarface

nah, it will be going up forsale asap. I found my next car...errr truck already. Just need to convince the wifey to let me get it now, and then sell my stang.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
nah, it will be going up forsale asap. I found my next car...errr truck already. Just need to convince the wifey to let me get it now, and then sell my stang.

quit playin!

OP
OP
S

scarface

nah, Im not playing...there will be a thread up soon helping me to decide what to ask for it. We have a rental property forsale right now, so once that is sold, I can afford to sell the stang and get my truck... I wont give the car away though. Soooo we will just have to see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online