pics of my redfire 95 GT

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Well i finally decided to come on over here and introduce myself. Many of you guys know me from stangnet, but if you dont, my name is Michael, and this is my 95. Its recently been painted Redfire Metallic. Let me know what you guys think!

DSCN1303.jpg

DSCN1301.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1304.jpg

DSCN1255.jpg

DSCN1254.jpg

Enjoy ;)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
loooks great man. IMO you need to get you a set of wheels! Your mirrors look good. I think it would have looked better to paint the bezels aroudn the tailights but its not my car either. Looks great none the less! Welcome =D

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
your car looks great.

(except wheels)

like the hood and stance!

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
thanks guys...yea wheels are next on the agenda...just spent all my money to get this 3 tone car painted...it was pretty ugly....ive got a set of machined 03 cobra wheels waiting for me when i get the money...i cant wait!

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
your car looks great.

(except wheels)

like the hood and stance!

I never minded those wheels... You HAVE to admit theyre better than the "waffle wheels"

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey man glad to see you finally over here! Welcome.

Car looks friggin great as usual man (well lately that is after the paint heh). I agree I would change wheels even if you got some 97GT wheels that would be sweet. But im sure after the paint your car budget is a bit low.

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:

Car looks friggin great as usual man (well lately that is after the paint heh). I agree I would change wheels even if you got some 97GT wheels that would be sweet. But im sure after the paint your car budget is a bit low.
haha yea dude, im really impressed that you've created such a great environment for us 95-98 guys...im looking forward to spending some more time over here, cause lord knows i spend a lotta time on stangnet :rollinglaugh:

anyway, yea the budget is a bit low right now because i just spent a lotta money for paint which ive been saving fore for quite a long time now...ive got a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 machined 03's with 245 nittos in front, and 315 nitto drags out back waiting for me when i get the money in a few weeks....

it really makes me happy that you likve the car so much because it makes it all worth it in the end!!

thanks guys :dancing6:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
stprorolla49 said:
Matt94GT said:

haha yea dude, im really impressed that you've created such a great environment for us 95-98 guys...im looking forward to spending some more time over here, cause lord knows i spend a lotta time on stangnet :rollinglaugh:

anyway, yea the budget is a bit low right now because i just spent a lotta money for paint which ive been saving fore for quite a long time now...ive got a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 machined 03's with 245 nittos in front, and 315 nitto drags out back waiting for me when i get the money in a few weeks....

it really makes me happy that you likve the car so much because it makes it all worth it in the end!!

should look great. but what happend to the 94? lol...95-98 :slap:

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
stprorolla49 said:
Matt94GT said:

should look great. but what happend to the 94? lol...95-98 :slap:

HAH my bad dude....94-98...im on all kinda of drugs, i just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out today....

T2000- i dont have a burnout vid that i know of on streetfire, but i do have this one...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/stprorolla50/My Car/DSCN1254.jpg

Tattoogod

Reaction score
is that a cobra r hood? good idea on the hood pins.i had a hood fly up on me once and it wasnt to fun :nonono:

OP
OP
stprorolla49

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
is that a cobra r hood? good idea on the hood pins.i had a hood fly up on me once and it wasnt to fun :nonono:
its an ABC Exclusive Cobra RR hood...i believe its a 3" rise over stock....and yea, the hood pics are more of a safety thing than a cosmetic thing..ive read too many horror stories...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online