Pics of my wifes drag radial Mustang...

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Heres a few pics of my wifes Drag Radial '95 GT. Its a R block 358 with NOS pro shot fogger(300hp) and NX gemini twin 2 stage plate(150hp & 200hp). We just got the motor in so we havent ran it yet, looking for some low-mid 8's on two systems(one on standby!) Its actually has very good street manners(we've been driving it around a little!)
SHEILA95009.jpg

SHEILA95008.jpg

SHEILA95006.jpg

SHEILA95011.jpg

bragginrights06005.jpg

DSCF1399.jpg

97GTS

Reaction score
what a f'n BEAST!!! :dancing6:
what rims are those?!

97vertstang

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :hardon: that is amazing!!!!! love ur car!!! i nut myself with fogger systems and carbs!!!!

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The wheels are custom built Bogart Street wheels(R/T's with steel lug inserts and thick center).

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Shes been racing for about 15 years(thats how we met!) Shes had a couple of features in 5.0 mag. (last one was sept. '03 with her 10.5 outlaw coupe).
She also just did a PINKS episode that is SUPPOSED to air July 12(season premier). Heres a sneak peek at the car we built for the show. ( I wont spoil the show!)
DSCF1607.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
dang i need to find me a girl like that! you are very lucky!! make sure to go tell all the guys in the post about "WOMEN!!" how lucky you are hahah. man thats a bad mustang! she better not have lost that car! im going to go look up that mag see if i can find it, i dont really remember it right off hand but ill go look, im interested to see. hope you like your new combo. welcome to the boards as well.

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Thanks. She is one of a kind and one of the best drivers I have ever seen(not just because shes my wife!) She ran NMRA for a few years and numerous 10.5 races. When we built her first 10.5 car I made a few "easy" passes to check the car out, well her first "easy" pass was a 5.71@12xmph(1/8). Keep in mind that was several years ago(that was fast back then!) This is actually her 23rd mustang in 17years(shes 33 now). I will say that all the events that we attend if you see a female driver you can bet shes good,dont know why but they almost always are! No complaints here :pimp2:

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
welcome,

very bada$$ stangs!!!

I can't wait to see the season premire!!!!!!!

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
1st off welcome to the site...

2nd...holy crap, that is so killer, cant wait to hear how the new combo does...the car looks great as well!
Thank you. The site's great. I'll keep you posted on how it runs, gonna try and test it in a week or so.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
both stangs look amazing with an awesome stance, i feel sorry for any c6 zo6 that rolls up to you on the street.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NOSJNKY said:
Shes been racing for about 15 years(thats how we met!) Shes had a couple of features in 5.0 mag. (last one was sept. '03 with her 10.5 outlaw coupe).
She also just did a PINKS episode that is SUPPOSED to air July 12(season premier). Heres a sneak peek at the car we built for the show. ( I wont spoil the show!)
DSCF1607.jpg

Ahhh yes the pink's 94-98 I thought I recongized that pic when it loaded up. I never really belived the entire 'pinks' show (ppl actually losing their cars straight up) and how it works so mabye we can hear from the horses mouth....i guess you get lots of sponsors that help out? Anyways Ive been waiting for that show to be on, any idea when its commin on!? Im sure she won :D just wanna see how bad she smoked the other car haha.

Nice to have a new member with such killer cars, when you get bored of a setup or one of em lemme know Id be glad to adpot it :p

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, both cars are awsome. Nice work.
welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81