Pics of my wifes drag radial Mustang...

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
WS6 = One chev id drive. Nice car, whats all done to it? If your wifes car is that crazy I dont even know if I wanna know about yours :noes:
Thanks. Its a 408 stroked LS1, CNC'd AFR 225's, TH400 tranny,Moser 9"(ford part!) Yadda ,Yadda.
It gets 20mpg(hwy!) with the A/C on and runs 9.8x's@138 on drag radials with a 125 shot(it has 150 on a second system that I've never used). Not a GM person but the LS's are impressive!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so which do u like better the stang or the WS6 heh....what does that bad fk'er run in the 1/4? I dunno if its the same around there but here you dont often see LS1s/LT1s done up too much internally.

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
i think he said 9.8@138 :hammer:
:lol:Yeah the TA has run 9.8's pretty consistent. We havent ran the Mustang with the new setup yet. Looking for low-mid 8's on drag radials.
As far as preference. They are really two different cars. The TA drives like a stock car(almost!) with cold A/C, good gas mileage, EVERYTHING works(cruise, bumpin' stereo,etc.) and still runs in the 9's. The mustang is just a freakin BEAST! Its loud and obnoxious BUT still very streetable(Leather,stereo,but no A/C!) I'll always be a Mustang guy but a big cube LS1 is hard to beat all around(544rwhp N/A) and easy to tune. The LS1 is designed very well, The car on the other hand i built around it!(Moser Rear,TH400 tranny, BMR susp.,etc). I do like the looks of the WS6 cars as GM's go!
BTW thanks for the compliments!

mmacdone

Reaction score
Damn! That's your wife's? Whoo Hoo! Adrenaline junkie I see! It's still got the stock interior? That must be something - pulling up to a stoplight in that!! ;) No AC though - ouch!!

wytstang

Reaction score
Hey your on carolinarides.com welcome to sn95 I read about the race over there (and actually already saw the race) car looks great.

OP
OP
N

NOSJNKY

Reaction score
Thanks guys. yeah the Mustang still has stock black leather int.(the roll cage actually goes through the back seat for certification purposes). It is a very comfortable and easy to drive car. As far as the A/C, we are in the process of relocating the compresser to to the lower pass. side of the engine to keep it clean looking.
Yeah I saw how some of the video"slipped out!" :)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol this must be the thing to do this week dig up 2 year old threads i really dont think hes going to answer since his last post was in 06 and he only has 9 posts.... :dunno: sucks they lost the red car on the show too i wanted to see them spank that other stang he was a cock

Suspect

Reaction score
WOW that thing is BADASS!!! :thumb: :boink:

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
Wow dude, you have some sick cars!

and you swing both ways...lol, as in F-body and Mustang. thats hard to come by these days.

I would love to see some videos of either of those cars

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
wow
sick cars
that's awesome
your wife is a BAMF *BADASS MUTHA FUCKA* hahha

i need to get me a girl like that hahahah

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Turd Ferguson said:
This thread is nearly 2 years old. wtf

look around greg it seems to be the thing lately there is a wave of 2 year old threads surfacing lol

side note love the new avatar pic greg.... :thumb:

N2Otorious

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Turd Ferguson said:

look around greg it seems to be the thing lately there is a wave of 2 year old threads surfacing lol

This is what happens when people use the search button, find a thread with the topic they were "search"ing for and then make a post on a very old very dead post. Of course if they don't search before asking, they get yelled at and called names. It's double edge sword.

BTW, the red car looks like Shelia River's car, well was hers.

G

GREG@SN95

N2Otorious said:
tRaV_19 said:
Turd Ferguson said:

This is what happens when people use the search button, find a thread with the topic they were "search"ing for and then make a post on a very old very dead post. Of course if they don't search before asking, they get yelled at and called names. It's double edge sword.

Nope... not here... nobody ever gets flamed here...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
N2Otorious said:
tRaV_19 said:
Turd Ferguson said:

it was the car with trans problems that they used a baby diaper to fix lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Staff online

Members online