Pics of my WRX with the new wheels

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I figured I would share a few pics I took of my WRX today. I finally got some wheels on it and got the stance dialed in to a very functional level that still looks ok. Here they are. Comments, criticism, haters welcome :D

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Looks good always liked the color combo. And wouldn't mind having one. Then I rode in my buddies lowered and tastefully modded 10 impreza STI (i think it is, I just know it made 400/430 to all 4wheels) and it was the cheapest worst put together,most horrible ridding car I have ever been in!

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Looks good always liked the color combo. And wouldn't mind having one. Then I rode in my buddies lowered and tastefully modded 10 impreza STI (i think it is, I just know it made 400/430 to all 4wheels) and it was the cheapest worst put together,most horrible ridding car I have ever been in!

Thanks man!

It's funny you say that, because a Mustang gives me the same feeling you described.. Cheap and rides horrible. Oh well, I love my Mustang but it's just a totally different feeling driving this compared to a Mustang. This thing rides like a Cadillac.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
The subie rides like a Cadi? You're on drugs. Subarus have the most annoying rattling interiors lol, at least the STi's do; stiff suspension. But I still love them haha. I want one, bug eye though. Or an EVO. I want one of those cars so bad!

I freakin love what you're doing with your WRX. That stance is perfect, wheels are perfect, wrb paint looks fantastic.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Hope you didn't take that the wrong way. Like the car. Just my buddies made my mind up for me possibly ever owning one. And you must gave your stangs set up wrong. I have never been in any mustang that has the ride quality as a Subi. Now,rattle trap yes 99% of all the fox bodies I've been in.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
The mustang is set up to ride pretty harsh, but I've been in plenty of mustangs and the only one that rode better than this wrx was a terminator. It must be the bc coilovers that make this car ride good. Thanks for the opinions/comments, you're definitely not going to offend me lol

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
So when you throwing a 2 step in? *insert evil grin here*
Funny you mention that, the tune that's on it now is supposed to have the capability to have launch control patched in. I've tried to get it to work a few times but I haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully I will figure it out soon. I wanna shoot flamessss

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Funny you mention that, the tune that's on it now is supposed to have the capability to have launch control patched in. I've tried to get it to work a few times but I haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully I will figure it out soon. I wanna shoot flamessss

Are you talking about the launch control function on the Cobb Accessport?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online