pics of myne!

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
changed out the shifter to a Pro 5.0 so I could use a different stick (had a B&M Sport Shifter which does not allow a change to). added a Hurst stick and my CobraJet knob. also a new boot.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Thanx, Glad you like it. I love that hood. cool looking out over it everyday.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
some of latest changes

100_2730_zpshiqlfsnl.jpg

100_2731_zps7chg3ctb.jpg

100_2734_zpsfnuwghuk.jpg

100_2735_zpst5kjz7ym.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What size tires on the rear? Those are Nitto NT05's, yes?

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Where in Florida are you bud? I like the look of your car. Get that hood painted. I don't know why Boss Inc insist on calling that a 2.5" hood. It's actually around 6"

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Where in Florida are you bud? I like the look of your car. Get that hood painted. I don't know why Boss Inc insist on calling that a 2.5" hood. It's actually around 6"

Thanx. Hood is wrapped in Snake as is the roof and the wing.

I am in the St. Pete/Clearwater/Tampa area.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
yea, let me know. sometimes I meet some of the guys from Orlando over this way from the Bullitt club. I used to have one of those.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever go with the Bullitt club to the Waterford Lakes round-up?? It has since been moved to longwood, but for many years it was in Waterford. If so, we have definitely been to a show together lol

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Did you ever go with the Bullitt club to the Waterford Lakes round-up?? It has since been moved to longwood, but for many years it was in Waterford. If so, we have definitely been to a show together lol

Definitely there several years in my Bullitt. haven't been to the Longwood show yet. One of my friends in active in the club over there that puts it on. also have gone to Fantasy of Flight several years, once with this car. Bradenton also a bunch of times.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely there several years in my Bullitt. haven't been to the Longwood show yet. One of my friends in active in the club over there that puts it on. also have gone to Fantasy of Flight several years, once with this car. Bradenton also a bunch of times.

Did you know Mike Mulligan? He was in the Wesley Chapel club? Had anthracite bullitt wheels with the fake bead lock look. Ended up moving to Cali and got a 370z.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online