pics of myne!

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
installed a Steeda front 1.375 tubular sway bar on the car yesterday. also new polyurethane end links. haven't driven it yet today to see if I can tell anything. I know one thing, that bar is a lot bigger than the stock bar. you can really tell with them down side by side.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I said when I did the eibach one! Made the stocker look like a toothpick!

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
my oem 27mm rear bar was broken when I got the car. put a 25mm on it for the time being several years ago. just got the Steeda 27mm HD bar installed and put my rear bar on my son's v6. that really helped his out alot. still need to put the cobra front bar on his. also got him hooked up with new wheels/tires. gone are the 16" 225x55x16's and now he has a set of LMR wheels I got on sale, 17x9 with 255 40's on the front and 17x10's with Mickey Thompson 315's on the back, he is lovin it. friends tell him it needs to be dropped, but he has it even worse some of the places he goes with speed bumps so not sure what we will do. I can get a set of lowering (Eibach I think) springs for free off of my friends 96 cobra who went to coil overs. we shall see.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
Did you try the punch to the door pull area? Usually does the trick!

don't know that one. tried slamming the door a few times and using a rubber mallet under the speaker area (that's where the motor is right?). tried replacing the switch but it's not the switch.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think he is talking about the regulator, which is a nightmare.

If you give a good punch to the area right behind the open lever on the inside, it usually frees up the grease and allows the window to operate again.

Happens a lot in the heat.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
do you mean behind the door handle pull on the inside to open the door?

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
ok, did that. the panel is off. I have banged on everything and it isn't budging. I can't get the window to move up at all by prying gently under the window bracket. I assume the motor is locked up or something is that it won't move unless even if the motor is good, the window won't be pried up. I think if the window was up, I would have room to take the motor out by just removing the three bolts holding it in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.