pics of myne!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it may be totally done then! Go to the bone yard to pull one so you don't mess yours up accidentally! I always like to do a "trial run" on something I am not familiar with :)

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
yea, I do too. the boneyard has been my place for lab experiments!!!! mess it up there first. may not have time to get out there for this one so once the motor gets here....will see.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Yeah it was the regulator i was thinking of.

Watch your fingers when doing that.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
decided to not try to remove the motor by itself. got the old regulator and motor out...pain. waiting for the postman to bring the new motor today so I can put it back today.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
attempt failed yesterday, had a glitch....of course. Mr. Murphy showed up and kept me from finishing. got it done this morning. that is not a fun project.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
son's 04 v6, 3.9...cracked exhaust manifold. not from the "drip" apparently, don't know why for sure. getting it welded up. meantime, new fuel pump in prior to him heading to college.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
over the weekend, had to get under mine, remove the rear 27mm bar and redrill the mounting holes for the sway bar in the bracket. the 27mm was hitting my panhard bar and rubbing a lot. now there is at least a paper gap between the two.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
v6 welded up and now sounds as it should. new fuel pump in it as well. my son says it runs better with the new 255 walbro in it. who knows, maybe so...old pump vs new. better pressure.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It may have been experiencing some dying issues on the old pump which makes the new one feel worlds better

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
son's v6 now has my cobra front sway bar with poly bushings all around. feels good now with the bigger front and the 25mm rear on it. next it needs front lower control arms and struts. will be a bit for that so the creaking we hear now will have to stay a bit longer.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
got a replacement 25mm bar for my car since the 27mm Steeda one is hitting my panhard bar and drives me nuts with the noise. this replacement i got used off a guy is tubular so much lighter. painted up and now just have to install it. meanwhile. the son's front Moog lower control arms are here and new KYB struts so in about a month when he gets home, fix the creak in his car. also scored a used set of Raxiom projector halo headlights for his car he likes. so got some stuff to go in his car. also have a new black led third light I didn't have time to install before he left so that has to go in as well.

OP
OP
SnakeBit!

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
car complete again....25mm rear tubular bar on and plenty of clearance for the panhard bar. I think the Steeda one mounts at a different angle now that I have had both on the car. the Steeda one angles down lower than the 0em bar, i.e., the oem bar points up away from the panhard bar while the Steeda one points almost straight out. both have the same bends but the angle is slightly different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online