Pics of New Exhaust & Gauges

ThePope

Reaction score
I took some pics of the new additions to the stang. Hope everyone likes it. :dancing6:

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0546.jpg

DSCN0543.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
holy monster tach in the face batman!

haha looks good man. exhaust looks shiny too! O0 O0 hows she sound?

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
why do you have that monster tach? cant see your stock one? that just completely ruins the interior..

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
looks nice i heard that white face guages are cake to install in our cars...and i like the guage layout .....ignore the rude comments on other members i like the look of a monster tach...i dont know the purpose of your car but mine that sees quite a bit of track time will need it and i have seen stock tacks be off as much as 400 rpms that can be crutical when your dealing with nitrous and what not

rgs

Reaction score
i got a monster tach in mine too with the exact same bracket :)

and my tach is actually functional too.... my stock tach is off by 150rpm and plus my car sees the drag strip a bunch too and the shift light is quite helpful.

so to all those people that dont think before they speak, maybe you guys should think about the practacality of it before you go bashing it...

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
MrNiceGuy said:
why do you have that monster tach? cant see your stock one? that just completely ruins the interior..

Every mustang owner sets up their car differently. If you dont like it, then keep your comments to yourself and don't respond to the post. Not trying to be a ass but I hate when people bash other peoples cars.

mean green

Reaction score
i got the same catback on my fox and as for the tach i like them in cars and no it does not ruin the interior not if you got it done right and he does bro

Fryrice

Reaction score
Those tips look schweet . Are they part of the Macs ? Or are they separate ?

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
Fryrice said:

Thanks man. The tips came with the mac kit. I bought the TK9635 kit.

S

scarface

Sweet Tony! I think it all looks great! :boink: :boink: :bunny3:

Fryrice

Reaction score
ThePope said:
Fryrice said:

Thanks man. The tips came with the mac kit. I bought the TK9635 kit.

Nice. I got Flowmasters,but they dont come with great tips.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Mini-Monster tack would have been nicer, but otherwise okay.

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
ThePope said:
MrNiceGuy said:

Every mustang owner sets up their car differently. If you don't like it, then keep your comments to yourself and don't respond to the post. Not trying to be a ass but I hate when people bash other peoples cars.

ok dude look at his car.. does it look like anything other than a monster tach and exhaust has been done to it? it just seems pointless on the car he has right now.. if you post your car on the internet you better be able to take criticism i asked a question and stated what i thought..

not tryin to be a dick.. but thats my opinion.. obviously what i say isn't going to change what he does to his car..

Fryrice

Reaction score
I tell you what, for over 104k miles,thatS a clean ass lookin car. Is that the original interior/paint ?

Cant see any wear and tear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online