Pics of New Exhaust & Gauges

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
I bought the car from a guy in Queens, NY. I got it with 95,000 miles. The car looked like ass when I got it. After hours of cleaning and changing out all the orginial parts from 98, the car is how you see it today. When it comes to keeping up on a car, I am the king. LOL Im trying to do performance upgrades a little at a time. Ihave big plns for it but for the time being, im doing little stuff.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Looks nice man.

What are the triple pillar guages for? Planning for a blower?

97vertstang

Reaction score
the car looks cool, like the tach and the exhaust, BUT, u are asking for opinions so take the good with the bad :thumb:
personally i like it though

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Looks very nice! You totally are bringing me back to the one I used to own... I had a 1997 GT with 114000 on it and man it looked as clean as yours!

Schweet.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Personally ,I dont know whats greener ,his car or the grass in those yards ,lol ?

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Looks nice man.

What are the triple pillar guages for? Planning for a blower?

As you can see I did the Cobra cluster swap. The voltage and water temp gauges dont work on it. I think it has something to do with the senders in the gauges itself. So I got autometer pro comp ultra light voltage, mechnical water temp, and I added a full sweep fuel pressure gauge. Down the road when I have all my bills payed off. I plan on doing a blower setup with a updated 4.6.

Peter

Reaction score
I don't see anywhere in the original post that he is asking for peoples opinions of his car. He said hope everyone likes it so if you don't why bother posting.

Everyone knows stock tachs in stangs are barely accurate at best. You guys are reacting like he just put a coffee can muffler and 4ft wing on his car. Its a bloody gauge that is pretty useful.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Twista said:
ThePope said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
holy monster tach in the face batman!

haha looks good man. exhaust looks shiny too! O0 O0 hows she sound?

Here is a sound clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EN9oT6p-I

rev that bitch louder.. 6000K come on dude :boink:

+1

And I like the guages. Were the white face guages hard to install. I contemplate doing it all the time, but worry I'll screw up resetting the needles...

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
blue x said:
Twista said:
ThePope said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
holy monster tach in the face batman!

haha looks good man. exhaust looks shiny too! O0 O0 hows she sound?

Here is a sound clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6EN9oT6p-I

rev that bitch louder.. 6000K come on dude :boink:

+1

And I like the guages. Were the white face guages hard to install. I contemplate doing it all the time, but worry I'll screw up resetting the needles...

With my car, I had to switch all the internals. The circuit board behind the cluster and the insides. I may be wrong but since you have a 99+ I think the cobra cluster for you is a simple plug and play. Just make sure you replace it with another 99+ cobra cluster.

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
Peter said:
I don't see anywhere in the original post that he is asking for peoples opinions of his car. He said hope everyone likes it so if you don't why bother posting.

Everyone knows stock tachs in stangs are barely accurate at best. You guys are reacting like he just put a coffee can muffler and 4ft wing on his car. Its a bloody gauge that is pretty useful.

:thumb:

Fryrice

Reaction score
Peter said:
You guys are reacting like he just put a coffee can muffler and 4ft wing on his car.

Oh I love those. Im sooo jealous they dont look "hut" on our Stangs... :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online